Simulation Hockey League
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright (/showthread.php?tid=133631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - trella - 11-05-2023

If RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 were to be traded to another team, I think he would be able to adjust to a new system just fine. Currently only in his third season of his career in junior, RIP TD is still very young and will have plenty of time to adjust to whatever system he becomes a part of. As a defenseman, obviously the most important part of a new system would be learning the coverage in the defensive zone. This is probably what RIP TD would struggle with the most if I had to guess. RIP TD is pretty subpar is his own zone, so he could have a hard time out there in a new system. Then again, its possible that Great Falls’ system doesn’t play to RIP TD’s strengths, so perhaps he could improve defensively in a new system. Either way, RIP TD will always do his best to fit within a team’s system and culture.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Frenchie - 11-05-2023

First of all, this is in no way a dig against micool, I love micool, he's pretty cool, but it has to be said. He's so old scool it hurts. When is the last time his team was even relevant? the 40's? Okay that's a bit rude, ATL actually won the S66 cup, so like kudos to them. But that was 7 seasons ago, and Derek Martin in that time was able to go from not existing to becoming a game breaking goal scorer, so a lot of water has flown under the proverbial hockey bridge that is the SHL. I think just like Mickey Mouse, ''I'm gonna win the cup'' has now entered public domain and micool should look at something else to coin has his own, this is fair play now, especially since the Los Angeles Panthers are CLEARLY winning the cups in coming seasons, so its only fitting that the one true up and coming dynasty of a team be allowed to use that phrase. LOS ANGELES PANTHERS ARE GONNA WIN THE CUP!

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Arkz - 11-05-2023

ISFL Affiliate

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - SFresh3 - 11-05-2023

Option 2:
[Image: SfmssGi.jpg]

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Fitted2106 - 11-05-2023

My kids dont talk because there dumb as he'll there not allowed to speak when big daddys around you know what i am saying so they better shut theee stupid mouths when im in the room or else no more nintendo for these dumb ass kids and i swear that by my whole name. Like what in tarnation is it that these dumb little leeches need to even mutter words i just cant stand to be around them for one more minute at this point like seriously they are the worse and even more then that they are just completly useless and wont even get jobs so no dont interview these idiots ive had enough of them for one lifetime and many more after. In passing it needs to be said i just cant do it anymore they just do to much and they always need fed someone call trella and tell them to go to hia house for fucks sake. Fitted out baby

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - mer - 11-05-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Tomen - 11-05-2023

PT pass

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Bubba Tree - 11-05-2023

If William Tree got traded anywhere in the league the first thing he would do on the first week of the job is making sure he gets to know every player, coach, trainer, and basically everyone on the staff for the team. I would just want to get a feel for the team and the vibe everyone gives us knowing who I'd work the best with. I would then have to have a talk with the coach and ask how am I going to be implemented in the their system and learn all the formations they run and use. I would also like to spend time with the forwards specifically alone by ourself maybe after practice or on our own time where we can work on getting our chemistry right and on the same page on the ice. Running drills and practicing together is a way of spending time together which lets you strength the chemistry between them. 

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - TheNextGreatOne - 11-05-2023

PBE Affiliate - username is FTR

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Thunfish - 11-05-2023

I do remember being traded in my first run twice. Never felt like going into free agency so I was usually kept around and flipped for something or someone more useful since most of my value came in LR as opposed to performing well. Truth be told, I don't mind it besides the usual shock. It usually happened whenever I was drinking mate tea which was a bit rough but you eventually get used to it as well.

My way of thinking is that if you were sent to a team, there's a good chance that they really wanted you around so you should work hard and get into the gist of things. Personally, I try to talk a lot and wake people up early so the chat isn't dead. Haven't done it that much now that time's a bit shorter but it really helps you to get used to the place.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - sköldpaddor - 11-05-2023

option 2: I think if Lias got traded away from the Winnipeg Aurora he would be devastated. He has been through so much with this team, the team that drafted him, the team that has given him an amazing career beyond his wildest dreams. If it was what was best for the team to trade him somewhere else, he would be professional about it, but he definitely wouldn't be happy, and would probably spend a few weeks just crying inconsolably into a basket of kale chips. He would do his best to adjust, but it would be extremely hard, so the first thing he would have to do would be to make some friends on that team who could help make him feel at home. Winnipeg definitely feels like home for him at this point, so finding that feeling of belonging and fitting in on the team would be crucial to him finding the same kind of success and excitement that he has found with the Aurora.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Whitecap - 11-05-2023

Prompt 2:

As I am also co-GM of my team, I would have to do something drastically wrong to be traded to a new team. In theory, this would mean that Svoboda would have do change something about his game in order to fit into a new system and rectify whatever he did wrong to get traded in the first place. That would be the smart thing to do, at least.

Svoboda's star status on his team has grown his ego to the point where he feels that he can do no wrong. He would never stop to consider why he was traded from the team that he is also the co-GM of. Instead he would assume the team made a mistake and keep playing his game the same we he always has on his new team. He'd force them to adapt to his style, and who knows, maybe he would at least have some motivation to improve to prove to his old team why they were wrong to move him.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - golden_apricot - 11-05-2023

if i was traded to a new team there is not a single thing i would do to try and learn hte new system. the team must appease my system and translate their style of pay to match mine. this isnt some small ass league and anyone willing and able to trade for teh greeat gnabe better be willing and able to adjust the way they play to fit the style of a rough player. now what gnabe would do to make this easier on the other team is he would quickly start fighting everyone in the locker room in roder to find out who is tough enough to play the style of hockey that gnabe is known for. and those who refuse to fight or just suck at it will be let go by ownership or gnabe will walk out teh door without playing a single game for the team. this is part of what makes gnabe great.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - zeagle1 - 11-05-2023

ISFL PT

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - JustAnotherHockeyFan - 11-05-2023

PT pass