Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 6 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 6 (/showthread.php?tid=85343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Apr 27 2018, 12:47 PM
Don't you think that the Seer would keep his info close to the vest so as not to allow the wolves to know who to snack on? Maybe a little misdirection here.

Which is why it was coded probably, last game the notes I kept as seer were covered in blood if I remember correctly, so they weren't completely readable

- Cash savage - 04-27-2018

Dangles DOCTOR

ArGar ---- no reason for me to think anything yet

Beaver ----- again, no reason to think anything

SLM LOOKOUT
Joe Dead- SEER

Mook ---- says he's a good guy but is very good at game and could be misdirecting

Teddy ---- has been targeted a bit.....hard to say at this point

Flappy ---- also targeted a bit but I'm not convinced

ML --- I know nothing of this guy.....hmmmmm

Sleepy Dead- HUNTER

cpetrella ---- says he is a villager but I am slightly skeptical

CFJ ----from what I've gathered he is a wild card...could be worth taking out but hard to say

Cash savage ---i like to be included

Dangles DOCTOR

SLM LOOKOUT
Joe Dead- SEER

Mook ---- says he's a good guy but is very good at game and could be misdirecting

Sleepy Dead- HUNTER

CFJ ----from what I've gathered he is a wild card...could be worth taking out but hard to say

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Apr 27 2018, 12:51 PM

Is that allowed? Can a seer lie?

I mean, it's possible? He could have requested Durden change his notes I guess, but still show that Dangles and slm are village

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Apr 27 2018, 12:52 PM
Dangles DOCTOR

SLM LOOKOUT
Joe Dead- SEER

Sleepy Dead- HUNTER

Why didn't you say that you are good guy though :unsure:

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Mayor coming forward would be huge though. then we have 3 known villagers, and the others who are village can include themselves so they can work the odds on their vote

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 27 2018, 11:55 AM

Why didn't you say that you are good guy though :unsure:

I am le good guy

- trella - 04-27-2018

sunset to sunrise

- trella - 04-27-2018

ML has been just ghosting and reading the theead but hasnt said much, whats up man?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2898' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ml002</a>

Edit: tagged him

- ml002 - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by cpetrella@Apr 27 2018, 10:29 AM
ML has been just ghosting and reading the theead but hasnt said much, whats up man?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2898' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ml002</a>

Edit: tagged him
Oh ya know running on about 3 hours of sleep atm so p groggy so I'm still trying to piece together what the next move should be for the village

- DrunkenTeddy - 04-27-2018

Holy moly boys, just catching up here. Work is kicking my ass these days and my daughter not sleeping very well isn't helping. Sorry I'm gonna try to be more active.... A few things I've noticed...

Jkor said he hoped iamslm wasn't the seer or doctor, odd choices to say for a guy who was supposed to know he was the lookout. He also talked about slm possibly being a jester, which is a smart play if you know he's the lookout. He voted Mook and had a few interesting theories there.

Trella abstained from voting despite being active at the time and seemingly putting thought into it. Could be trying to avoid being jestered.

Flappy was really gung-ho off the start then seems like he's slowed down a bit, maybe got busy irl? Maybe laying low with a good role or ww.

CFJ hasn't really done anything yet, said a few words and that's it. It still sits funny with me that sleepy was the first to die...

- trella - 04-27-2018

I’m getting some bad vibes from Beaver. Nothing really to base it off of, just vibes

Quote:Originally posted by cpetrella@Apr 27 2018, 12:55 PM
I’m getting some bad vibes from Beaver. Nothing really to base it off of, just vibes

I feel the same way about cfj

- FlappyGiraffe - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Apr 27 2018, 11:57 AM

I feel the same way about cfj
At first I thought you were trying to frame CFJ as wolf, but at this point I'm inclined to agree with you. CFJ has pretty much disappeared after getting some heat, almost like he wants people to forget about him.

We ain't forgetting about you CFJ