Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 4 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 4 (/showthread.php?tid=84063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- Ace - 03-08-2018

Well thanks for making us waste the fucking vote <a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a>, just fucking say you're the mayor.

- JKortesi81 - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 8 2018, 01:38 PM

If you knew that then why would you convince the masses otherwise or at least attempt to steer in a different direction? A plain villager alive is better than a dead one.

I mean, I explained i thought he was the exec before. And if you look back I tagged him a few times asking him stuff so I could use that info to help sway the voters, but he didn't give me anything to work with since he stayed quiet. Which as we found out was only so he could do a stupid ass wrestling swerve "IM THE MAYOR HAHAHAHA" instead of actually helping the village.

Once he didn't give me anything to work with, and he got a LOT of votes, I just kind of gave up on it since trying to prove his innocence coupled with his own silence kind of makes me look like his wolf partner.

- Wally - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 8 2018, 02:27 PM

Once he didn't give me anything to work with, and he got a LOT of votes, I just kind of gave up on it since trying to prove his innocence coupled with his own silence kind of makes me look like his wolf partner.

I’m looking at this as a village survival tho. We want the village to survive in the end. How you word that makes it seem from a singular focus. People would listen had you voiced a stronger opinion because remaining silent, at least to me, concedes what it was in the moment. The wolves knew CFJ wasn’t a wolf and with the sheer quantity of votes, they knew they wouldn’t have to vote to get him killed. Hell I thought we could be hanging the jester. But with his literal volatile thought process who’s to really know what he was. You go on information and patterns at hand.

Not voting because you didn’t want to be portrayed as something your not, can be taken two ways... as you described above or... as that reason has been used before, it has often been the excuse of a wolf. At least in casting a vote... you could back your belief once proved he was mayor. Instead, you once again vote me immediately for voting for someone whom I had already voted for once previously and literally had acted more wolf-like than any wolf.

Basically you vote for someone other than CFJ and give a strong reason, I vote for Galatix this round. Your response(s) don’t change my mind as the past considerably has held the same pattern of excuse for a no vote.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 8 2018, 04:44 PM

I’m looking at this as a village survival tho. We want the village to survive in the end. How you word that makes it seem from a singular focus. People would listen had you voiced a stronger opinion because remaining silent, at least to me, concedes what it was in the moment. The wolves knew CFJ wasn’t a wolf and with the sheer quantity of votes, they knew they wouldn’t have to vote to get him killed. Hell I thought we could be hanging the jester. But with his literal volatile thought process who’s to really know what he was. You go on information and patterns at hand.

Not voting because you didn’t want to be portrayed as something your not, can be taken two ways... as you described above or... as that reason has been used before, it has often been the excuse of a wolf. At least in casting a vote... you could back your belief once proved he was mayor. Instead, you once again vote me immediately for voting for someone whom I had already voted for once previously and literally had acted more wolf-like than any wolf.

Basically you vote for someone other than CFJ and give a strong reason, I vote for Galatix this round. Your response(s) don’t change my mind as the past considerably has held the same pattern of excuse for a no vote.

For what its worth, I'm usually dead by now so i don't fully recall the patterns of no vote excuses.

But hasn't there been instances in the past where the wolves also jumped on an already stacked vote? So i mean, when he had 7-8 votes, i either look like a wolf if i jump on that, or i look like a wolf if i don't? No winning there.

On top of it all, i didn't have anyone else to vote for, or at least anyone that i felt strongly about. If i just whip out a vote out of nowhere with no real reasoning i'm not any better than CFJ just apparently murdering Sleepy. And that makes me look like a wolf too.

And honestly, i didn't want to talk *that* much, because that's what i did the first two games and it got me eaten, just like how i'm going to end up getting killed tonight too. Saying things when like 75% of the people in the game are pretty quiet throws that big target on your back, you know?

I've at least presented lists of reasons for why i think you're a wolf. You could always do the same to me. "Not voting for CFJ" is a weaker one.

Also, why do you keep using Galatix as your 'go to' here? I mean, you guys were jokesters about the going to dinner thing after Waters died, and now you're using her here. Either you have a thing for her or she's also a wolf too since you're the same discord as her and she's fresh in your mind when you pick a "random person" to use.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a>, Wally is a wolf. He's starting to slyly implicate that you're a wolf too. Feel free to vote for him to show that you're not in his wolf pack, thanks.

Also, assuming CFJ didn't fucking kill Sleepy the Doctor for no reason, if there's a doctor in the house, i'm gonna need you tonight, thanks.

- Ghost - 03-08-2018

I’m a little confused <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> about your galatix mention in your last comment as well. I’m not ready to vote either way yet but maybe you can clear that up for us

- HabsFanFromOntario - 03-08-2018

Assuming DT was a wolf, what are our odds if we all outed roles?

- Ghost - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 8 2018, 03:31 PM

Who’s the village statician??

- Wally - 03-08-2018

<a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> that was the first time I have spoken to Galatix since Portland existed. I thought it was a good time for a joke.

As for random... it isn’t at all. Point me to a place where Gala has given a reason for a vote versus a simple “name” in red. She’s quiet... people play this game quietly. Following the masses seems to be her norm.

And yes, I have heard the reason being that as a plain villager there isn’t much to do. Which is why I’m voting for you over her to see if a little more time uncovers anything I’m missing.

But yeah... you are right... if you are, as you say, a villager and one of us has majority, a doctor will be needed to prevent the death of yet another villager one way or another. But I think we have one villager between the two of us and my vote won’t budge. I die, I die correct regardless.

- Wally - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 8 2018, 04:29 PM
I’m a little confused <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> about your galatix mention in your last comment as well. I’m not ready to vote either way yet but maybe you can clear that up for us
Sorry was in the middle of writing another encyclopedia and missed your post lol... see above tho

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 8 2018, 05:31 PM

But isn't there a chance that not all roles are in the game?

- HabsFanFromOntario - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 8 2018, 06:43 PM

But isn't there a chance that not all roles are in the game?

Yes, but it's generally safe to assume the people who take longer to out are wolves.

- Ghost - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 8 2018, 04:13 PM

Yes, but it's generally safe to assume the people who take longer to out are wolves.

You first

- CFJ - 03-08-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 8 2018, 05:21 PM
Also, assuming CFJ didn't fucking kill Sleepy the Doctor for no reason, if there's a doctor in the house, i'm gonna need you tonight, thanks.

I didn't think Sleepy is the doctor, just a regular villager who's lurking and being snek.

- Ace - 03-08-2018

I've already outed, but I am a vanilla villager.