Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 4 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 4 (/showthread.php?tid=84063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- Wally - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Mar 9 2018, 09:48 AM

You’re attempts to make me look shady are failing

I haven’t attempted. You look shady. Merely pointing it out.

- Durden - 03-09-2018

Bing bong.

Current votes:

Wally - 4 (Jkor [LVS], CFJ, Bojo, Gala)

Jkor - 1 (Wally)

- CFJ - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 9 2018, 10:57 AM

I haven’t attempted. You look shady. Merely pointing it out.

It's cause your Wally dude.

- Durden - 03-09-2018

Wally gets dragged off to the gallows. He says he's a villager and wants to live, but he understands his sacrifice for the rest of the village.

He nods, and dies.

- Durden - 03-09-2018

The night comes with howls as usual, and a body is found.

It is the body of.... Brother <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a>

- JKortesi81 - 03-09-2018

galatix

Why aren't you a wolf?

EDIT: vote retraction

- Samsung virtual assistant - 03-09-2018

So, we're thinking that we've got 2 wolves so far in DT and Wally. That would leave 2 more to go, counting on Sleepy not being a wolf.

- galatix - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 9 2018, 11:11 AM
Galatix

Why aren't you a wolf?
If I was a wolf I would’ve been more active in the thread. Remember my failed jester attempt?

- HabsFanFromOntario - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Mar 9 2018, 12:17 PM
So, we're thinking that we've got 2 wolves so far in DT and Wally. That would leave 2 more to go, counting on Sleepy not being a wolf.

Odds are it's probably one at best, if we're being realistic.

Not using any logic, just statistical probability.

If anybody has any info, I'd love to know. Hard to tell with most people being quiet.

- Samsung virtual assistant - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 9 2018, 06:27 PM

Odds are it's probably one at best, if we're being realistic.

Not using any logic, just statistical probability.

If anybody has any info, I'd love to know. Hard to tell with most people being quiet.

At the very least we've got 1 killed in DT, Wally i'm not as sure. Sleepy not the least bit sure.

- JKortesi81 - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Mar 9 2018, 11:18 AM

If I was a wolf I would’ve been more active in the thread. Remember my failed jester attempt?

Yes I do. Which is why you're probably staying even more quiet this time, to not give yourself away.

Considering that I think we knocked Wally out as a Wolf, his couple of playful banters including you implicate you too as a wolf. Especially since he didn't really explain why he kept choosing you to mess with when Ghost asked him too, aside from some "it was a good time to make a joke since we hadn't talked since Portland died". I think the joke was still "wolves hiding in plain sight". Then on top of it you did a "pile on" vote on CFJ as the wolves wanted him dead for misdirection purposes and you guys weren't ready for him to be the Mayor and save himself.

And then you did a pile on vote for Wally out of nowhere, as a smokescreen when it became clear Wally was going to die. All of that back and forth between Gala and Wally just before Wally was hung was a wolf attempt to draw us off her scent since it became clear he was going to die and that Ghost and I may have been on her trail too.

- CFJ - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Mar 9 2018, 11:09 AM
The night comes with howls as usual, and a body is found.

It is the body of.... Brother <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a>

NOOOOOOOOO

- CFJ - 03-09-2018

JKortesi81

Accusing others to cover yourself up.

- ml002 - 03-09-2018

No my beautiful Gooney Crybaby

- galatix - 03-09-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 9 2018, 11:34 AM

Yes I do. Which is why you're probably staying even more quiet this time, to not give yourself away.

Considering that I think we knocked Wally out as a Wolf, his couple of playful banters including you implicate you too as a wolf. Especially since he didn't really explain why he kept choosing you to mess with when Ghost asked him too, aside from some "it was a good time to make a joke since we hadn't talked since Portland died".&nbsp; I think the joke was still "wolves hiding in plain sight".&nbsp; Then on top of it you did a "pile on" vote on CFJ as the wolves wanted him dead for misdirection purposes and you guys weren't ready for him to be the Mayor and save himself.

And then you did a pile on vote for Wally out of nowhere, as a smokescreen when it became clear Wally was going to die. All of that back and forth between Gala and Wally just before Wally was hung was a wolf attempt to draw us off her scent since it became clear he was going to die and that Ghost and I may have been on her trail too.
Ladies and gentlemen this is a reach. Wally and I had 2 interactions in this game. That is not a lot of back and forth.

Get your shit together