Simulation Hockey League
Dual Nationalities Thread - S19/S20 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: International Hockey (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: International Ice Hockey Federation (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=456)
+---- Forum: International Transfers (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=462)
+---- Thread: Dual Nationalities Thread - S19/S20 (/showthread.php?tid=37645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- gorlab - 08-07-2014

Nevermind Weekes, who I guess doesn't want to play for Canada, but plays in a position that Canada has had to field inactives in, for like the last 2 international tournaments.

- gorlab - 08-07-2014

It's okay though. I'll also be going out of my way to try and steal players from other countries, seeing as it's apparently open season to do so.

- grimmsterj - 08-07-2014

I do think it would have been smart to do this sort of like how they do the NHL expansion drafts. Let USA and CAN protect their best players. Maybe let them protect 1 G, 2/3 D, and 4/5 F. I can understand why Gorlab is upset.

- gorlab - 08-07-2014

Can someone PM me Chris McZehrl's mobile phone number? He told me he has a Canadian aunt and we are kind of short on 1000 tpe players.

- storm - 08-07-2014

Ryan Winters (Goalie)

Usa to Russia

(Yeah, fuck those guys who steal from other countries!Wink
I HAVE THE MESSAGE SAYING I'M CO-HEAD FROM DOOLY!

- grimmsterj - 08-07-2014

Double Post

- Schultzy - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Aug 7 2014, 12:40 AM
What?

You [b]significantly
weakened USA by stealing 2 of their top 4 defencemen from the most recent IHF tournament.[/b]
USA was significantly weakened years ago. Especially now with Ace, JNH, Kickz all gone. USA has been in a freefall for about 6 seasons now.

I didn't want to play another tournament for USA simply because every season the roster gets worse and worse. Now some of the other actives will get more playing time. Guys like White and Winfield.

Nobody stole me. I asked other teams to pick me up because I wanted out. USA hasn't been competitive since the days of Raycroft, Due, Dooley....

- benzasome - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by StormShaker@Aug 7 2014, 12:47 AM
Ryan Winters (Goalie)

Usa  to Russia

(Yeah, fuck those guys who steal from other countries!Wink

Confirmed

- Keenan - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Aug 7 2014, 12:50 AM

I didn't want to play another tournament for USA
Wish I would've known...

- gorlab - 08-07-2014

SAMESIES

I would've finally reunited Jalopski - Schultz goat pairing. :((

- xDParK - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by grimmsterj@Aug 7 2014, 01:46 AM
I do think it would have been smart to do this sort of like how they do the NHL expansion drafts. Let USA and CAN protect their best players. Maybe let them protect 1 G, 2/3 D, and 4/5 F. I can understand why Gorlab is upset.
100% this.

Sucks that superstars from Canada and USA are free to go wherever they want yet I'm stuck on Finland <_<

Finland GO FINLAND GO Finland

- Duddy - 08-07-2014

Austria adds Chara Brojled from Serbia

- Nike - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Aug 7 2014, 12:08 AM
Uhhh...

Why is Germany, one of the powerhouse countries in the SHL already, claiming all of these players away from other countries, specifically the USA?

I thought the Dual Nationality was to allow for the smaller countries to take players who aren't selected for their national team due to overpopulation? Not for an already strong nation to cherry-pick their SHL teammates who would EASILY make the USA team in an effort to stack their own country as hard as possible.

Seriously I can't say anything more than this. I'm extremely frustrated by the talent sniping that is happening and I have absolutely no say as my talent walks away. I've been stripped of players by teams that were arguably more competitive than USA was already. This system wasn't properly thought out but I'll continue to watch my numbers dwindle and be left with Inactives.

THANKS GUYS :D

- Molholt - 08-07-2014

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Aug 6 2014, 11:41 PM
Nevermind Weekes, who I guess doesn't want to play for Canada, but plays in a position that Canada has had to field inactives in, for like the last 2 international tournaments.

I was kicked off Canada.

- JayWhy - 08-07-2014

Ivo Willems (Unassigned) to Finland.