Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 6 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 6 (/showthread.php?tid=85343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- JKortesi81 - 04-27-2018

I also find it interesting that Mook, who's a smart cookie that usually doesn't whip out accusations without merit, is trying to convince a clearly slow moving group to take out a big fish like DT or a (until these past two days, again, my bad) pretty active player who tries his best to make sense of things.

That kind of screams wolf influencing the mob to take a strong player out (more Teddy than me to be fair) for free, hoping everyone else's inactivity will spur them to see someone going in one direction and they just go with it, giving the wolves a free kill.

Hopefully everyone used their roles this time around, and if you DID happen to find a wolf, just say it. You might get eaten tonight, but it helps the group as a whole to take one out. You still win if the village wins.

- Cash savage - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 27 2018, 09:16 AM
I also find it interesting that Mook, who's a smart cookie that usually doesn't whip out accusations without merit, is trying to convince a clearly slow moving group to take out a big fish like DT or a (until these past two days, again, my bad) pretty active player who tries his best to make sense of things.

That kind of screams wolf influencing the mob to take a strong player out (more Teddy than me to be fair) for free, hoping everyone else's inactivity will spur them to see someone going in one direction and they just go with it, giving the wolves a free kill.

Tbh you logic is making sense to me. I'm torn between you and mook, I picked you over teddy simply because you were less active but you and mook are both kind of pointing fingers at eachother. Id have to put my vote on one of you.

- ArGarBarGar - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 27 2018, 07:30 AM
I am willing to vote tonight. I would consider doing DrunkenTeddy or Joe K
Why?

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Apr 27 2018, 08:20 AM

Tbh you logic is making sense to me. I'm torn between you and mook, I picked you over teddy simply because you were less active but you and mook are both kind of pointing fingers at eachother. Id have to put my vote on one of you.

I'm not even saying you should vote Mook, yet. He's a great player and if he's a villager and we kill him, we're hurting ourselves.

I'd be more inclined to subscribe to the idea that a quieter person is more dangerous/ likely to be a wolf. Sitting back and letting us kill ourselves is always a smart plan.

I'm leery of <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a>, for instance, as he slyly points out that I'm quiet to get focus on me by the mob. And then Mook doubles down on it, but throws out Teddys name as well to not be too obvious.

Solid chance Mook/Trella are wolves working together.

- Cash savage - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 27 2018, 09:41 AM

I'm not even saying you should vote Mook, yet. He's a great player and if he's a villager and we kill him, we're hurting ourselves.

I'd be more inclined to subscribe to the idea that a quieter person is more dangerous/ likely to be a wolf. Sitting back and letting us kill ourselves is always a smart plan.

I'm leery of <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a>, for instance, as he slyly points out that I'm quiet to get focus on me by the mob. And then Mook doubles down on it, but throws out Teddys name as well to not be too obvious.

Solid chance Mook/Trella are wolves working together.

I can see where you are coming from, even if it is just you defending yourself you are pointing out things that are worth pointing out. I've got some thinking ta do lol

- trella - 04-27-2018

If you want to lynch me go ahead, but I think I’ll see another day.

- trella - 04-27-2018

All I’m saying is that if you guys use a lynch on me, it’s a waste. I pointed out Joe being quiet while tagging him mostly to get him into the fray since being quiet and trying to go under the radar is a typical WW strat.

So have there been any votes for today?

- trella - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Apr 27 2018, 08:56 AM
So have there been any votes for today?
Not yet, we still have an hour though

Quote:Originally posted by cpetrella@Apr 27 2018, 08:48 AM
All I’m saying is that if you guys use a lynch on me, it’s a waste. I pointed out Joe being quiet while tagging him mostly to get him into the fray since being quiet and trying to go under the radar is a typical WW strat.

Agreed there. I just found it weird that Mook kind of defended me, and explained why I'm not around, and then kind of did a 180 and threw me on the chopping block.

Mook

For now.

- trella - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 27 2018, 09:04 AM

Agreed there. I just found it weird that Mook kind of defended me, and explained why I'm not around, and then kind of did a 180 and threw me on the chopping block.

Mook

For now.
Mook does scare me, but I’m not willing to vote for him yet.

It’s a huge loss if he actually is with the village

- Dangles13 - 04-27-2018

I feel like slm has been active but has not necessarily been helpful which is to be expected this early I guess. What I am saying is that those who are active but not really helping the flow tend to be WWs or jesters.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Apr 27 2018, 09:06 AM
I feel like slm has been active but has not necessarily been helpful which is to be expected this early I guess. What I am saying is that those who are active but not really helping the flow tend to be WWs or jesters.

Yeah. I have zero idea who the jester could be at this point too.

There's just not enough conversation from everyone. Makes it harder.

I don't buy Mook just yet. Willing to throw another name in there to keep him alive right now.

Would vote for slm over Mook at this point.