Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 6 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 6 (/showthread.php?tid=85343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- JKortesi81 - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Apr 27 2018, 09:09 AM
I don't buy Mook just yet. Willing to throw another name in there to keep him alive right now.

Would vote for slm over Mook at this point.

I don't get a wolf vibe from slm. I almost think he's just trying not to get eaten as fast as he did last time.

Why would you vote for him?

- trella - 04-27-2018

I agree witn the slm point. If he is with the village, he doesnt seem to be contributing much, maybe because he’s a newer player. Unless he has an important role like doc or seer, it wouldn’t be a hige loss (no offense man).

Edit: new to newer

- ArGarBarGar - 04-27-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 27 2018, 09:12 AM

I don't get a wolf vibe from slm. I almost think he's just trying not to get eaten as fast as he did last time.

Why would you vote for him?
Mook is more valuable and others have mentioned him as his participation being sketchy (being active but not necessarily helpful).

I would take the risk on Mook. Would be willing to knock out someone like slm.

Since Mook is still on the board and I think we should keep him around, I'm voting for iamslm22.

- Cash savage - 04-27-2018

This is hard, as a newb I don't wanna take the risk and lynch mook this early. If he's not a wolf he can be very helpful

Iamslm

I'm gonna go with my original gut feeling and limited knowledge of the people in the game. I'm open to changing if I can be convinced

Edited cause of pup cuteness

- Beaver - 04-27-2018

Oh man, this got wild this morning.

Idk I guess I'm overly cautious but I haven't seen much wolfiness from Mook or slm - or anyone really.

- Durden - 04-27-2018

Votes:

Mook - 1 (Jkor [LVS])

Iamslm - 1 (Argar)

jkortesi - 1 (cash savage)

- trella - 04-27-2018

I don’t think I’ll vote today.

It could still happen though.

- trella - 04-27-2018

Whoever has a role that has a night action, use it please. We need it

Except warewolves, don’t use your night action :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Apr 27 2018, 09:26 AM
Oh man, this got wild this morning.

Idk I guess I'm overly cautious but I haven't seen much wolfiness from Mook or slm - or anyone really.
Unfortunately if the votes aren't retracted then someone is getting lynched.

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Iamslm

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Had to get a vote out to protect my butt, and Joe K said he'd bet his puppy on not being a wolf. Puppies are worth a lot.

Unless he doesn't own a puppy.

- Mook - 04-27-2018

Also, to go more into my Joe K or DrunkenTeddy possible vote

Joe K, because he is a wildcard, his activity doesn't give us much to go on and he always appears with the "I've been busy" posts when called out on it. I do actually believe he is busy, but with how hard he is to read, it's almost worth the gamble.

DrunkenTeddy, because his gameplay varies so much. Yes he does offer some insight into things and is a logical guy when it comes to who to vote. Which makes me think that Sleepy getting eaten was to draw attention to CFJ, and when it didn't work, he backed off on accusing it. another smart move he would make.

CFJ could also be there, eating Sleepy because everyone would think it was him, then knowing everyone would step back and say it was too obvious for CFJ to eat him

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Apr 27 2018, 09:25 AM
This is hard, as a newb I don't wanna take the risk and lynch mook this early. If he's not a wolf he can be very helpful

jkortesi

I'm gonna go with my original gut feeling and limited knowledge of the people in the game. I'm open to changing if I can be convinced

Mistake man. Don't do it. I told you I'm swearing on my puppy I'm not a wolf. Don't waste your vote/hurt the village.

Not risking him haha. I'll send you a puppy pic.

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 27 2018, 09:30 AM
Had to get a vote out to protect my butt, and Joe K said he'd bet his puppy on not being a wolf. Puppies are worth a lot.

Unless he doesn't own a puppy.

I have two doggos, one is a 6 month old pup.

I'm terrible with uploading pics to here though or I'd do it. More than willing to toss it out there on discord lol.