Simulation Hockey League
The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) (/showthread.php?tid=115585)

Pages: 1 2

The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Slappydoodle - 04-18-2021

Back for one command performance, by semi-popular demand, it is the return of The Big Slappy Hour (for one week anyway)

Of course, many of you are probably groaning and rolling your eyes. But there are a few loyal listeners that have asked for this. So I rolled Bonk out of the closet where I’ve been hiding him, dusted him off and turned him back on for one night.

In an attempt to keep it a surprise for those who have actually missed it, we reached out to only four people for questions. The four also happen to be our four previous co-hosts on BSH, Rich, Esa, Avakael and Zach. We wish to heartily thank them for their questions this time around and their previous contributions to the show over the years and , of course, for doing such a good job of keeping the secret this time around.

Anyway, from the bottom of both our hearts, we hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-183

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - DeletedAtUserRequest - 04-18-2021

Oh my!

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - CementHands - 04-18-2021

Looking forward to the listen

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Samsung virtual assistant - 04-19-2021

Will have it on in the background when i do some spring-cleaning tomorrow!

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Wally - 04-19-2021

Helllllll yessssssssss... for the playlist this morning!

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - ACapitalChicago - 04-19-2021

Adding that to the drive home!

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - GCool - 04-19-2021

I don't know when or where I'll put this on, but rest assured. Wink

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - DeletedAtUserRequest - 04-19-2021

I had a smile listening to thst whole episode.. Cool
Please more!

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - JKortesi81 - 04-19-2021

04-18-2021, 10:57 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Of course, many of you are probably groaning and rolling your eyes. But there are a few loyal listeners that have asked for this.

To be fair, the loyal listeners are ALSO groaning and rolling our eyes. We're just also smiling too.

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Slappydoodle - 04-19-2021

04-19-2021, 12:03 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
04-18-2021, 10:57 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Of course, many of you are probably groaning and rolling your eyes. But there are a few loyal listeners that have asked for this.

To be fair, the loyal listeners are ALSO groaning and rolling our eyes. We're just also smiling too.

This is fair

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - SlashACM - 04-19-2021

Fun listen, the hacking up a lung bit was intense though

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Slappydoodle - 04-19-2021

04-19-2021, 03:06 PMSlashACM Wrote: Fun listen, the hacking up a lung bit was intense though

[Image: SilverThirstyBeauceron-small.gif]

A BSH tradition

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - SlashACM - 04-19-2021

04-19-2021, 03:30 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
04-19-2021, 03:06 PMSlashACM Wrote: Fun listen, the hacking up a lung bit was intense though

[Image: SilverThirstyBeauceron-small.gif]

A BSH tradition

Idk sounded like you were visiting that high school. I'm not checking ur venmo though

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Ohtaay - 04-19-2021

Solid listen as always gents

RE: The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise) - Avakael - 04-25-2021

Finally got around to this. Weird week. Great episode!

In response, after some initial drama, 2020 was a very good year for me. We kept COVID out, point blank. Managed to find my first proper job (call centre gig), which is paying me well enough to let me live by myself. Shed the majority of my close friends, but they won't be missed (see initial drama), and still depressingly single, but we can't get everything we want.

Sounds like you have one of those newfangled all in one machines in place of a normal slow cooker. Go pick an old school one up for $5 at an op shop- shouldn't have any settings other than off, low, high (unnecessary unless you're badly disorganised) and keep warm. Put whatever you were going to otherwise going to put in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours. Sear it first if it's meat.

I can't be bothered to actually run a player on here either. I stick around for the Buffalo LR. That's it.