Simulation Hockey League
S10 Interested Prospects Page - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SHL Eastern Conference (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Manhattan Rage (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: S10 Interested Prospects Page (/showthread.php?tid=11948)

Pages: 1 2

- Aaron "AAA" Allen - 08-05-2012

The Manhattan Rage are a rebuilding team, having done a complete overhaul at the end of S8.

In Season 9 we struggled, as we thought we would, but the future looks bright with a solid core of younger veterans and rookies from the S9 Draft already developing into what we believe will be a great team who will make the playoffs in the not so distance future.

However, we also need to draft great young players in the S10 SHL entry draft to continue this rebuild. So if you interested on getting on the ground floor of a rebuild, with the toughest rebuilding season already behind you, then look no further then the Manhattan Rage.

The Manhattan Rage have 2 - 1st round picks, a 2nd round pick and 3 - 3rd round picks, so we expect to get some great players this year.

To help us get to know you, please tell us a little about yourself and why the Manhattan Rage would be interested in you.

Please include:

1 - Your Player Name
2 - Your User Name
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL

Also, please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, as the draft process is a two way street. We want you to feel comfortable with the team that picks you, just as much as the team needs to be comfortable with the players it selects.

Good Luck

Cheers

- Ramicus - 08-05-2012

Username: Ramicus
Player Name: Yehudah Ben-Lev
NWJHL Team: Chicago Hitmen
Why I want to play for the Rage: The prospect of helping a struggling team rebuild really interests me. Manhattan looks like they have a very potential-laden team, and I would like to be a part of it. Also, my player wants to be in a big city.
Why the Rage should pick me: I work really hard. I write long articles, do all the PT's, and train as much as I can. I am also maintaining a very healthy bank account.

EDIT: For more info, see the scouting report (link in my signature) about me

- Kyle - 08-06-2012

Username: Kyle

Player Name: Dean Clarke

NWJHL Team: Kelowna Knights

Why I want to play for the Rage: I'm familiar with D_A & Boragina from the VHL and would love to play with them instead of against them like I do in the VHL. Not to mention I wouldn't mind playing for a rebuilding team and being a piece of an upstart team.

Why the Rage should pick me: This is my first player here and I'm one of the most active players in the VHL currently. I haven't missed an opportunity to get TPE since creating my player. Not to mention I am a defensive defenseman who will be valuable and especially rare in a sim league, and will be a big boost to any blue line.

- Blueshirts19 - 08-06-2012

Username: Blueshirts19
Player Name: Mark Turak
NWJHL Team: Prince George Firebirds
Why I want to play for the Rage: I'd love to be a part of the rebuild and be the core of a team for seasons to come. I'd like an opportunity to contribute right away and the Rage seem like a spot for me to do so. Also, being a jersey kid, I grew up across the river and a Rage fan. : ]
Why the Rage should pick me: I am consistently on the site and have been training every week. I am a natural goal scorer but can also move the puck. I'm a bit under the radar since I came in late to the NWJHL as a free agent but I am averaging over a point a game. I look forward to the potential opportunity!

- AAndrews19 - 08-06-2012

1 - Your Player Name - Alexander Andrezjeck
2 - Your User Name - AAndrews19
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL - Prince George Firebirds

Why should the Rage choose me?
I believe I can be a leader and an important piece of a team's core. I am a playmaking center, who can also put the puck in the net when needed. I would love to be a major piece on a rebuilding team.

sidenote: If interested in drafting me, you should also have a look at my cousin, John Langabeer, of the Whalers. Putting the two of use together will create instant chemistry. He's the shooter, I'm the passer. We are both VERY active and would love to reunite in Manhattan, the hometown of our family Smile

- adua7 - 08-06-2012

Player name: Dickie Adua
Username: adua7
Current Team: Detroit Falcons

Why Rage should choose me: As a fifth round pcik I have proved to be a steal and shown that I have the determination and dedication to make an impact on the ice. I am the captain of the Falcons and proven to be a good leader for the team. I am a solid two way player and shown that although
I am a natural centerman I can also play on the wing.

- diglet - 08-07-2012

1 - Your Player Name: Drizzy Drake
2 - Your User Name: Diglet
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL: Detroit Falcons

Why pick me?

I believe i can be a leader and lead by example. I am a offesnive defensemen who plays on both ends of the ice. I am more determined and motivated then ever . I love this franchise and the management. This is a rebuilding team and i know they will be succesful in the future. I would love to be apart of a sensational organization like this. I have almost 30 mil in my bank account and am going for more. The rage also have a sweet logo and it would be great to be able to play for the rage. Smile

Activity level: 9-10

- njdevils - 08-07-2012

1 - Your Player Name: Steve Esposito
2 - Your User Name: njdevils
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL: Detroit Falcons

Why Pick Me
I am an active forward that is always trying to improve. My player is a very good two-way player, and has a great plus/minus. I will continue to improve offensively and become a great player.

- Smirnov Light - 08-07-2012

Name : Smirnov Light
team: Falcons
Why should u want me? Active Center, Lots of assists, Sets up snipers. Wil improve on SCoring afterwards. I am really intested

- kovy17 - 08-08-2012

Username: Kovy17

Player Name: Corey Tripp

NWJHL Team: Prince George Firebirds

Why I want to play for the Rage: seems like a great organization with a lot of potential, also I would love to be a big part of the rebuild.

Why the Rage should pick me: I am good on both ends of the ice. In around 20 games I have put up 15 points and even though my team has struggled and lost alot of games I have kept a even or+ +/-. I am also very active I have a lot of time on my hands also I already have 6 million+ in my bank account

- Defenceman x 10 - 08-09-2012

Player name: Chris Serpe
Username: Defenceman x 10
Current Team: Montreal Impact

Why Rage should choose me: Being the other Serpe means I dont get looked at by alot of people and im active and i train weekly

- jjlangabeer - 08-14-2012

1 - Your Player Name - John Langabeer
2 - Your User Name - Jjlangabeer
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL - Vancouver Whalers

Why I want to join the Rage: I think it would be incredible to join a team on the up swing and with the right players could become one of the best in the league.

Why am I good for the Rage: I am a very offensive forward that could be used for scoring on any team. I am very active due to the fact I'm either on my computer, iPhone, or iPad. I'm pretty handy at graphics do that helps me do Graphics Point Tasks.

I also am hoping you maybe one of the teams trying to draft my cousin and I believe we will be a deadly 1-2 combo.

- Greebsie - 08-14-2012

Username: Greebsie
Player Name: Jareth Sto Helit
NWJHL Team: Vancouver Whalers
Why I want to play for the Rage: Their fuzzy and cute.
Why the Rage should pick me: I work hard and hope to end up with a team I really like, the Rage would be my number 1 choice. Even though I have started late, I am rapidly catching up on my player stats and I'm working to increase my bank account with a different style of articles (not the standard interviews).

Hope you end up picking me (and Ivo) Wink

- OrbitingDeath - 08-14-2012

Username: Green
Player Name: Ivo Willems
NWJHL Team: Vancouver Whalers
Why I want to play for the Rage: Been talking to a few of the Rage members over the last weeks and they really have shown me that they are on the right track for the rebuild. I would love to be a part of this organization, especially since they do have the picks to potentially draft both me and Sto Helit.
Why the Rage should pick me: I will remain active and I would be dedicated to the rebuild of the Rage, I would like to be a cornerstone in their top 6 and would be interested in a long term contract once my entry level deal expires. As also mentioned in the above application, for me the Rage are also my #1 choice.

- JCWM2 - 08-14-2012

Username: JCWM2
Player Name: Buddy Christ
NWJHL Team: Montreal Impact
Why I want to play for the Rage: My first player Jerrod Carter (S2) was a founding member of the Rage, way back when our mascot was a bull. I enjoyed my time there and making an impact in getting the franchise established. I would love a chance to bring my newest player back to my old roots.
Why the Rage should pick me: I'm a solid all around defenseman who doesn't really have any weaknesses, but nor am I exceptional at any one thing. I would be a good addition because you can put me with a defensive minded partner and we'd be a force or you could put me with an offensive minded partner and not sacrifice defensive play.