Simulation Hockey League
S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! (/showthread.php?tid=134249)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - lore - 12-04-2023

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band. 
Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go.
Graphic: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Monday, December 11th @ 11:59pm PST

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Kalakar - 12-04-2023

Since I'm only familiar with our S75 class, I would say Lukas Konecny would be our quarterback on drums, I would play bass, Fredrik Gronlund and Supah Dupah would play guitar and I feel like Song Ju-gong would be our main singer. We'd probably be a kpop band since he's korean and we would ride the korean wave in north america. One day, after our hockey careers, maybe we open for BTS.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - jacobcarson877 - 12-04-2023

I think Olivija Agate would sing, I imagine she's got quite the voice after singing to herself in the broom closet, changing before the games in the boys leagues. Dag-Otto Bjorntjanst would accompany her with the accordion I think. Maybe something folky-polka, it would be... good if you had drank a lot of alcohol beforehand?

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - r0tzbua - 12-04-2023

Edouard Lavoie and Mia Lavoie would for sure be in a band together. I mean they have the same last name, they are basically the new modern hockey version of the White Stripes. Edouard plays the drums and Mia plays the keys in there and they're called Le Lavoie's. Sometimes JJ Frankie JJ joins on the strings if they feel like they need it.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Stanger77 - 12-04-2023

If the Whalers had a band we would be called “Whalin’ Gang” and we would sing country songs. Heartbreak songs, up beat dancing on your feet songs, and every love story song you can think of. The band would have a great opening night since the S75 rookies would be forced to promote it.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Cameron269 - 12-04-2023

It would be myself and Just Perfection. I would play the banjo and he would be on a computer dropping beats. Playing a rendition of traditional American folk music mixed with dance music. We would probably call our band Lonely Crease Life. #goalielife

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - leafsftw1967 - 12-04-2023

With the SMJHL throwing a party and the Yukon Malamutes team having the privilege of being the band I think the league would be in for quite a treat with Squidwardo Tentaclés playing the clarinet.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - notorioustig - 12-04-2023

Jesus Murphy has been in a band for several years with 11 of his best friends and one drummer who's kind of a snake but great at what he does. As such his teammates wouldn't need to participate and could sit back and enjoy Jesus and the Disciples of Funk performing live

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Amidships - 12-04-2023

Honestly, we'd probably all just do some a cappella versions of the best lumberjack songs that everyone knows. The Log Driver's Waltz, Johnny Cash's Lumberjack, The Lumberjack Song from Monty Python, and many more.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Kyamprac - 12-04-2023

If Mia Lavoie has anything to say about it, the team is going to play the Log Driver's Waltz, a classic Canadian folk song. I envision she'd play the piano, Edouard would play the drums, JJ Frankie JJ would play some bass, and McStopper would bust out the tuba.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - jtanner20 - 12-05-2023

Yukon malamutes would play rock music of the version of the song wellerman. 
Wellerman would be the singer and plays the guitar and darian plays the drums and Kalix plays the guitar as well.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Le Thrill - 12-05-2023

QCC would definitely get double platinum first go around. I play bass, Hunziker would be the lead singer since he's a team leader, I'm confident in Gronlund's ability on the guitar and then I'll take Song on the set, last but not least, QCCbot3 will play the tambourine. We'd probably be some stupid indie band with a stupid name like Denny's Parking lot bonfire or something. By the end of the night, DPLB would be known as the greatest band on planet Earth.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - Puppy - 12-05-2023

Between a cast of players like Céleste Desjardins, Demir Bellona, and Song Ju-gong, the possibility of a kpop group is too great to ignore. Céleste more likely to carry any high tempo sections while the other two carry melodies and slower sections. Something along the lines of I.C.E. or O.W.L. would probably wind up being the group name. No instruments here, just vocals and smooth moves.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - DorkDipplet - 12-05-2023

Ah, this is one of the more simple prompts, thankfully. Muon would 100% be a trumpet player. You know what he does. He'd be blasting those notes and smashing those... keys? Buttons? I don't really know what they call those things on a trumpet. Hope someone can let me know.

Code:
50 words

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time! - KalixIzalumi - 12-05-2023

If i were to grab my locker mates to play in a band, it would have to be more like rock music to match our chaos. I would be on vocals with fluw as lead guitarist. the op squid would be on drums and jakesdy on base. juho and mr. president are the band managers, and jtanner20 is most certainly on pyrotechnics that would be way too dangerous for the venue. we would be called NERDvana. and the night would probably go smoothly before eventually delving into some sort of chaos. <3

(and eggcracker would be trying to play HFFO's butt like a set of bongos somewhere off stage while badwolf enjoys the show)