Simulation Hockey League
S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor (/showthread.php?tid=134404)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Pyro182 - 12-18-2023

The newest video game on the scene is SHL74 and they are in the process of designing your player right now! The developers have given you the freedom to give any player a stat or attribute change, and if you really wish, the option to sabotage someone else. What hidden ability is your player going to develop? 
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Deadline: Sunday, December 24th @ 11:59pm PST

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Stanger77 - 12-18-2023

In SHL74 (if this game has X-Factors) Masked Stanger will unlock "Third-Eye" as an X-Factor. Third Eye will strongly increase Stanger's Vision and Reaction Time every third period that he plays in.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - jacobcarson877 - 12-18-2023

I'm giving Olivija Agate the Braniac X-Factor, allowing her to see the exact trajectory of the puck as the players skate around. Just like the Super Guide powerup from Peggle!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg?ex=6592e4fa&is=65806ff...975b5a01b&]

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Puppy - 12-18-2023

Ju-gong would decline the offer of adding any extra stats, because unfair advantages ruin the beauty of a balanced team vs team contest. All players should be rewarded for their efforts and teamwork. If forced to make some change, it would certainly be to improve an ally defensemen that is under rated.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - prattk1987 - 12-18-2023

Roman Cechmanek's hidden ability is literally gobbling up pucks. He gobbles them up left & right never to be seen again. Of course this results in the refs needing at least 100 extra pucks on hand during each game. Still, the puck gobbling attribute for Roman is 99. No one else in the league comes close in this attribute.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Grybyx - 12-18-2023

No Stat or attribute changes just a hidden buff where every time I hit someone that have a slightly higher chance of getting hurt. If you can't beat their team may as well injure them.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - leafsftw1967 - 12-18-2023

I will have no hidden stat but instead I am going to give my player the clutch gene where in the last two minutes of a game or in elimination games of a playoff series all his attributes are boosted to help the team score.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - swoosh - 12-18-2023

For SHL 74, Teemu Salami would add an ability called the "Flying Falcon". This ability would allow Salami to soar over the opposition for a breakaway. As the Falcons are loaded without this extra ability, it could only be used once per game.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Zema - 12-18-2023

I think Herman would gain the ability to score goals. Something unheard of in the greater scheme of things here in the SHL. Imagine just scoring that open netter.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Rac1n - 12-18-2023

I think Alexel would gain the ability to hit people really hard. When fans are in attendance and Alexel hits someone they fly into the stands.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Ragnar - 12-18-2023

Hopefully EA didn't make the game or else it's going to be garbage and I wouldn't want to be in it. As far as Ongo Gablogian's x-factor would be in the game, I'm not really sure. He's still a rookie and isn't that great at anything honestly.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Kalakar - 12-18-2023

Demir has never played a video game in his life and when he was approached by these developers, he had no idea what they were talking about. To him, X-factor was a reality show two decades ago. Did they want him to sing? So he supposes that his hidden ability would be to sing the opponents on the ice to sleep to disarm them.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Le Thrill - 12-18-2023

Supah loves to get under player's skins with snarky remarks, his verbal abrading of players is probably his greatest skill so I'd imagine something with that.

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - Cameron269 - 12-19-2023

In SHL74 I am giving Cameron Kalashnikov the Xfactor "Sweeper" Sweeper allows Cameron to come out of the net and flying poke check anyone with 100% accuracy and ability to stop a shot

RE: S74 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor - crutch - 12-19-2023

Carter Crutchfield's X-Factor would be being able to block shots and quickly get the puck to his teammates to rush down the ice (hopefully an odd man rush).