Simulation Hockey League
S14 Interested Prospects - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SHL Eastern Conference (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: New England Wolfpack (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=338)
+--- Thread: S14 Interested Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=23606)

Pages: 1 2

- Ace - 05-27-2013

Are you interested in being drafted by the up-and-coming New England Wolfpack?

We have some great youth currently in development right now and with our 4 1st rounders in S14 we are primed to add some additional big names!

If you are interested in joining us please answer the following questions:

1) Link to player page:
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

I look forward to your responses!

:wolfpack

- Ace - 05-28-2013

Bump!

- fever95 - 05-28-2013

1) Link to player page: Player Page
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? a power forward who can score goals, deliver devastating hits, and block shots while playing solid defense.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? i like the logo, the GM, a ton of Knights alumni, there are some great guys in the locker room, and are set to become contenders very, very soon.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? top 3.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? yes, i am friends with Dion, Asto, and Ace and have a lot of character guys that i am sure i would have no problem becoming friends with.

- Dion - 05-29-2013

Bump

- Magenta - 06-01-2013

1) Link to player page: Michael Barrett
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? a speedy nifty playmaker that can become a top six forward
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? team colours, GM, great players on team, a team that wins
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? 2nd Round
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? No

- Ace - 06-03-2013

Bump! We at least have two of the top 5 picks!

- gorlab - 06-04-2013

1) Link to player page: STEVEN 'THA GAWD' JALOPSKI

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Honestly? I hope SHL will one day let you lower the Discipline stat, so I can set all-time PIM records.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Probably the logo/colour scheme, but the name 'Ace Faulkner' is surprisingly enjoyable, so I'll include that as a like. Sounds like the name of a superhero tv show produced by some seedy independent company that only gets a 1 season run.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Everyone in the league is sleeping on me, so probably a later round.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? No, but I wanted to meet Dion @ 2nd ave McDonalds, which is a real shitty McDonalds in the city we live in. I'm also a one-man wolfpack and I've fucked somebody up outside of that very same McDonalds I was gonna meet up with Dion at. (I wasn't gonna fuck Dion up though)

Also, if you draft me and give me a big signing bonus/contract, I'll pay for a TPE move and move the 45 points I wasted to Fighting to something more useful, and become a the best defenceman in the draft. Since apparently my 70 Fighting only garnered me 1 fight in the NWJHL season.

- 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD - 06-04-2013

Before I go through this, PM me please on your interest of picking a goalie.

- Nike - 06-04-2013

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 4 2013, 02:25 AM

Also, if you draft me and give me a big signing bonus/contract, I'll pay for a TPE move and move the 45 points I wasted to Fighting to something more useful, and become a the best defenceman in the draft. Since apparently my 70 Fighting only garnered me 1 fight in the NWJHL season.

I think that fighting tendencies are vastly toned down in the NWJH, to encourage scoring, etc. to keep retention up for rookies. Could be wrong though? And just about nobody has improved their fighting stat in the NWJHL which would also attribute to your lack of fighting. Wouldn't worry too much about it :D

- Dion - 06-06-2013

Come on rookies lets get some more !

- Ask - 06-12-2013

Bump

- Otrebor13 - 06-13-2013

1) Link to player page: Chuck Winnfield Player Page
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? I would like to think I could become one of the Dmen a team would build around. I want to bring a great Two-Way game that makes it hard for opposing players to play against at both ends of the ice.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I like that the team is young and would love to be brought up with the team.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I have only been contacted by 1 team so far, so I don't really know who's interested in drafting me. But if I had to guess, I would say anywhere in the Top 5.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Indeed I am

- Taylor - 06-14-2013

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=22901
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Becoming the next McBride.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I'm just willing to play for any team.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? 1st round is my goal.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? To lazy to look at roster Tongue

Also a few things I want all GM's to know. Where ever I get drafted I would like to play my whole career there if possible. I understand if something happens a trading me is better for the team but it is something I would like to try and do. Also I would like to start my career in the SHL right away, no one year down in the NWJHL.

- Ace - 06-14-2013

Any additional prospects? We are interested in hearing from the top level defense men in particular.

- HabsFanFromOntario - 06-14-2013

Did somebody call for Vitikka