Simulation Hockey League
aumicc presser. - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: aumicc presser. (/showthread.php?tid=60657)

Pages: 1 2

- aumicc83+ - 02-02-2016

Code:
you can grade

Hello, people! i`m back with presser, and i want to see new questions. season is started, i am sent down to Halifax Raiders, but i`m happy to play here, cause there i`m just like at home - so much people come to games, and my fans to. let`s start with you`re questions. i will answer it! go! Smile Dragons  raiders

<div align="center">[Image: steph-riley.jpg]</div>

InterviewJorma Ruutu [jRuutu] ask:

Any goals for rest of the season?
actually yes, i have. i want to be one of Halifax Raiders best players. my team play very nice, and this season is greatest then my first season. yes, at this moment we are only second place and we can lost second place and be third, but that`s nothing, cause in Play-Offs will be real games. my goals - be one of Halifax Raiders best players, and i hope it will be. Smile

Enjoy living in Halifax?
yes, i like there. i have some talks with my GM`s - of Raiders and of Dragons, and we all think, i will progress next one or maybe two seasons again in SMJHL team Raiders, and i`m happy, cause i like here, and i`m not ready to big league.

What you like to do on your free time ?
i don`t know. i don`t have hobbies - all what i do, i do like best.

What kind of music you like?
i like some rap, i like some latvian. i will put there in some 3 songs - these my favourites.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4XX6reyTXc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4XX6reyTXc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcheeO_JsXY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcheeO_JsXY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDvr08sCPOc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDvr08sCPOc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

InterviewAndris Bukss [bukss_a] ask:

interesting, Simulated hockey league, but in picture Curry (if i see right).
yes, at the start i know to somebody made me this questions - Stephen Curry is my favouritest basketball player, so, i don`t haveknow any hockey player who`s my favorite, so i make Curry!

Before draft you so loud announced that wont play in other teams except Admirals. So the question, what happened? Why dont left Dragons?
there i have nice teammates and nice GM, and i want to play next season SMJHL, and i don`t know are Admirals want it. other - in Admirals play you, that`s the one matter. i don`t like play with players who hate me. at Dragons, all team is very friendly, always good air and there play Labsvards, so he`s latvian and i can ask him sometimes some help, cause he`s know our language.

InterviewEsa Anrikkanen [Steelhead77]

How has your game developed this season in Halifax?
first - thanks for big support, bro. my second season ( that`s right now ) is goodest then first SMJHL season, and i`m happy to be there`s another season, cause in Dragons i will be very bad at this season. why? cause i don`t have very much TPE and i will be in 4th line, but in SMJHL i`m very good and i`m glad and happy to play at Halifax. i will be Dragons future, cause i don`t have very much TPE right now, but later i will had.

Do you think Halifax has good chance to win cup? What are some reasons why?
all teams have good chances to win that cup, but i say yes - we can. we have good team play and we have good air - like in Calgary. we can this!

What is the strength of your game right now?
i don`t know. probably, it`s passing.

What is a part of your game that you need to work on?
probably, i need to training puck handling, defense and endurance. actually, i need to training all, just this three attributes is my needest who`s not so high.

What is your favorite part about being in the league so far?
huh. i don`t know, i can`t say.

Is Ausmeisters jersey the #1 selling jersey in Halifax this season? Is it #1 with female fans?
i don`t know. i can`t say it again. you have to ask this some fan, cause i`m just player. :lol:

InterviewMarc-Andre Moreau [treant]

Are you proud of your personal performances for the Raiders this season?
i said yes. at this moment - all is fine and i can more. i happy to play at Halifax, cause there`s always good air and good players. why? cause team general manager Bottas is the best! he always watch all active players and the draft always take to all 100%.

What are the key strengths and weaknesses of the Raiders team in your opinion?
strengths are the team work and good air at locked room. we are always friendly, and if someone of Raiders players need help, we help - soon or not soon, but we help when can. weaknesses? i don`t know - maybe we are not so lucky, then other teams, but that`s it.

What obstacles will the team need to overcome in order to win another Four Star Cup?
we need to play more offensive. we are great team and we can all! raiders

InterviewValterri Bottas [vbottas17]

Why is Reinis scoring more points this season?
i don`t know. maybe i put in some more job, if we think some time.

What do you think of your linemates, Taystee Poussey and Carter Rosston?
best linemates. i will be next season in Raiders too, but i don`t know Poussey and Rosston, but they are best linemates ever. we play very friendly and good, and the best - we play with results, now.

Who is your favorite NHL player?
i don`t have favorite player. i will say more than only hockey players, i will say other sports too. latvian basketball player - Kristaps Porzingis, basketball player - Stephen Curry, latvian hockey player - Zemgus Girgensons, hockey player - Marcel Hossa, latvian motocross rider - i don`t know, but in world - Ken Roczen. i want some much words, so here`s not only favorite hockey player. i hope, now you now answers for these questions.

InterviewAlex Mack [Alex Mack]

If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would it Be?
i will take super speed or maybe that power, when i will never die. that will be nice, man, yes?

What’s Your Favorite Food, do you know how to cook?
i`ve got my own recept - pork chop with cheese. i`ve like it.

What’s Your Favorite Book or movie and why?
i like comedy. i will say - movie `Tooth Fairy`. that is sport movie, i like movies something like that.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Car, what was your first car?
my first car was that was in toy case. i don`t have 18 years, so, i don`t have car.

What is Your Favorite Video Game?
i like NHL16. i play it sometimes, so i will say - it`s my favourite game. Smile

Do You Have any Pets?
yes, i have. Smile

Tell us about your first love.
like normal human i have my first love, but i don`t want to talking about it here.

Tell us about your family.
this is internet - there i don`t want to talk about my family. Smile

If you won the lottery for 5 million what would you do with it?
this is very interesting question, but i don`t know what to say. maybe i will buy my pets and family very good and new things. then i will buy new computer, cause this computer is not very good. then little things and that 5 millions will fast lost, cause things are boughted.

If you could pick a profession for life what would it be?
i will be cook. why? i just like do this work. i like to cook all this food and do all these things.

If you could only play one sport what would it be?
it will be motocross. i ride with motocyrcle for 5 years old, and i ride in official rides for 5 years old too. so - this is my favorite sport, and this is not lies.

Who is your favorite hockey player of all time and why?
at this question, you will see answer some rolls up. Smile

Do you drink too much like other players on this team?
i don`t know again, cause i don`t always with team. with Dragons, we are only in training and training camps, so there i don`t know now, but in Raiders... hmmm... there is interesting - we are all in trainings, in games and in travels to. we are good teammates and good friends, but i don`t know who drink too much. :lol:

Give us some of your favorite funny situations you've been in.
let me some second thinking... i don`t have one choosen situation, i have little much things, but i don`t have any who have in my head right now.

What would be the top 10 gifts on your christmas list if you knew you could get them all?
i like all gifts who i have, cause if that people give me gift, then that gift is special. but yes - i like if i have money, cause then i would own bought my gift.

InterviewToms Berķis [Chewbacca]

Is Labsvārds your best buddy in Dragons LR?
you say it so gay, so i don`t want to answer to it, but no. i with Labsvards last time talking when we was in training camp. i play in Raiders, so i am in Dragons locked room very little time.

Do you want to be bff's with Mazais?
i see you are pranking me, cause you hate me, and i don`t know why, but just go away. :lol:

InterviewChris Johnson [The_Mazais]

Do you want to have Berķis on your team?
i will say fast - no.

InterviewKian 'SWAG' Hamilton [linsangeles]

How much do you love your fellas Berķis and Mazais? Do you feel that you could play your entire carrer together with them, don`t you?
i see you are now Hamilton Steelhawks mascot, congrats. :lol: i don`t want to make answers for stupid questions, cause this three latvians merger VS one latvian is very stupid. :lol:

<div align="center">Interview Interview Interview</div>

Are you want to say something before presser end?
yes, i will say. thanks for people who ask me normal and good questions, if you know what i am talking about. thanks for all these questions, and then will see you next time! Smile

- jRuutu - 02-02-2016

Any goals for rest of the season?

Enjoy living in Halifax?

What you like to do on your free time ?

What kind of music you like?

- bukss_a - 02-02-2016

interesting, Simulated hockey league, but in picture Curry (if i see right). Huh But this is not what i wanted to ask.

Before draft you so loud announced that wont play in other teams except Admirals. More about announcement http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1698590. So the question, what happened? Why dont left Dragons?

- Steelhead77 - 02-02-2016

-How has your game developed this season in Halifax?

-Do you think Halifax has good chance to win cup? What are some reasons why?

-What is the strength of your game right now?

-What is a part of your game that you need to work on?

-What is your favorite part about being in the league so far?

-Is Ausmeisters jersey the #1 selling jersey in Halifax this season? Is it #1 with female fans?

Cheers

- treant - 02-02-2016

Are you proud of your personal performances for the Raiders this season?

What are the key strengths and weaknesses of the Raiders team in your opinion?

What obstacles will the team need to overcome in order to win another Four Star Cup?

I'm sorry I couldn't think of any better questions that hadn't already been asked!

- vbottas17 - 02-03-2016

Why is Reinis scoring more points this season?

What do you think of your linemates, Taystee Poussey and Carter Rosston?

Who is your favorite NHL player?

Cheers

- aumicc83+ - 02-03-2016

Answers for Ruutu done - make me questions - i will soon answers to Bukss, Bottas and all. Smile

- aumicc83+ - 02-04-2016

answers already done. make some questions, please. Smile

- Alex Mack - 02-04-2016

If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would it Be?

What’s Your Favorite Food, do you know how to cook?

What’s Your Favorite Book or movie and why?

What is Your Favorite Kind of Car, what was your first car?

What is Your Favorite Video Game?

Do You Have any Pets?

Tell us about your first love.

Tell us about your family.

If you won the lottery for 5 million what would you do with it?

If you could pick a profession for life what would it be?

If you could only play one sport what would it be?

Who is your favorite hockey player of all time and why?

Do you drink too much like other players on this team?

Give us some of your favorite funny situations you've been in.

What would be the top 10 gifts on your christmas list if you knew you could get them all?

- aumicc83+ - 02-05-2016

ANSWERS to only 2 Alex Mack questions, but don`t worry - i will soon answer it, and folks - let`s ask some more questions, please. Smile raiders Dragons

- Chewbacca - 02-05-2016

Is Labsvārds your best buddy in Dragons LR?

- The_Mazais - 02-05-2016

Do you want to have BerÄ·is on your team?

- Chewbacca - 02-05-2016

Do you want to be bff's with Mazais?

- linsangeles - 02-05-2016

How much do you love your fellas BerÄ·is and Mazais? Do you feel that you could play your entire carrer together with them, don`t you?

- aumicc83+ - 02-06-2016

thanks these people who ask normal questions, and thanks that people who ask me that stupid questions too. i will don`t say anithing, only thanks. Smile
<span style='font-family:Courier'><b><div align="center">YOU CAN GRADE!</div></b></span>