Simulation Hockey League
S29 Interested Prospects - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Detroit Falcons (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=131)
+--- Thread: S29 Interested Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=63195)

Pages: 1 2

- Chewbacca - 04-24-2016

<div align="center"> Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons </div>
<div align="center">What's up new lads? Want to be a part of an active and always competitive SMJHL team? Just copy this little code below and answer to the questions! By doing this you won't immediately be a Falcon, but you'll sure be a step closer to become one. Smile </div>
Code:
[b]Player Name[/b]:
[b]Player Position[/b]:
[b]Link to Profile[/b]:
[b]Activity Level (1-10)[/b]:
[b]Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?[/b]:
[b]What are your strengths and weaknesses[/b]:
[b]What kind of player do you want to build?:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a Falcon?[/b]:
[b]Do you know any player from the league?[/b]
[b]Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?[/b]
<div align="center"> Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons </div>

- Justice - 04-24-2016

Player Name: Ty Justice
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66210
Activity Level (1-10): 8 or 9.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, as often as I can.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Passing, defense and checking. Weakness is puck handling.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A physical defenseman who can back a play and keep the puck out of the net.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Detroit is a good team now, and I feel like I can contribute to the team's success.
Do you know any player from the league? Harry Hans recruited me, plus I spent some time getting to know the guys in the Scarecrows locker room.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Haha yikes, I could spend hours debating that in my head.

- JR95 - 04-25-2016

Player Name: Jon Ross
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Jon Ross Player Profile
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Definitely. currently have my first 2 in the works.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are passing, faceoffs and puck handling. My weakness is Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build a go to set up guy. a play maker that specializes in creating open ice and feeding the puck to the right person at the right time., while remaining defensively responsible.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I believe I can be an impact player wherever I play. I want to be honest and transparent in that I have no team preference. that being said I hope i have done enough to earn consideration in the draft.
Do you know any player from the league? I do not.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? My "stick" wont keep getting hard forever. My hockey stick however will. Falcons it is!

- odinpbh - 04-25-2016

Player Name: Frans Erichsen
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66488
Activity Level (1-10): 8, log on every couple hours.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I'm all over point tasks. Still haven't taken the dive into media, but I like the idea of it.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are passing, skating, and puck handling. Checking needs work.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A strong skating playmaker that's capable of playing big minutes.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I want to contribute in winning the Four Star Cup, and I believe Detroit has a good chance of getting there.
Do you know any player from the league? Not yet!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Luckily, I'm not a huge fan of Kate Upton. Consider her dumped!

- JPL - 04-26-2016

Player Name: Join VHL
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66123
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: why not?
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Reaction time, style control agility, and skating is my weakness
What kind of player do you want to build?: a god
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: the best SMJHL team of all time
Do you know any player from the league? most of them
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Bros before hoes

- Quads - 04-27-2016

Player Name: Karl Hertzberg
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66392
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Most likely both
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are Shooting and Passing, Weaknesses Defense and Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Offensive Player
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Cool Logo and a great city
Do you know any player from the league? Harry Hans (My Brother)
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I rather dump kate upton and watch 20 min promo from roman regins.

- Snuffalupagus - 05-01-2016

Player Name:
Kelly Rivet, sir.

Player Position:
I play defense, sir.

Link to Profile:
Here's my credentials, sir.

Activity Level (1-10):
As active as my life allows me to be, sir. I find I could dedicate a couple hours a day, maybe more on the weekend - life permitting, sir. I believe that puts me at a 7/10.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Though my writing background is not lengthy, I do have the resolve to continue, sir. TPE are (or is?) of the utmost importance, so I will put a lot of effort into getting as much as I can.

What are your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths are: my passing, my defense, and my ability to endure the entirety of the game.

What kind of player do you want to build?:
I want to be a playoff quarterback who is also able to back the play and go hard on defense.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Because Falcons are majestic like Jim Carrey's favourite movie theatre.

Do you know any player from the league?
Not personally. But JR and I have had some swell talks.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Kate Upton can suck a lemon. I could be a goddamn majestic Falcon!

- ShiieldS - 05-01-2016

Player Name: William Pendii
Player Position:Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66726
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Not At This Moment
What are your strengths and weaknesses:My Strengths Are Making Good Passes And My Weaknesses are that I give up good shot opportunities to help others
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to be a good team player and help out my organization
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I would love to join this organization because with me on the team I feel like this organization will have a run for the cup
Do you know any player from the league? No I do not
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Falcons All The Way

- Ace - 05-02-2016

Player Name: Ace Dafoe
Player Position: Goaltender
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=177
Activity Level (1-10): 7-8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Hand Speed & Rebound Control
Weakness: Skating
What kind of player do you want to build?: Elite #1 SHL Goaltender
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: No particular reason, I just want to play for a good team.
Do you know any player from the league?Yes
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Leave her, I've seen enough of her online anyway.

- akegs - 05-02-2016

Player Name: Jason Forbrook

Player Position: Forward - Right Wing

Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=2166

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Definitely

What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths -- puck handling and strength
Weaknesses: Skating

What kind of player do you want to build?:
A skilled, well-rounded forward who can score goals and make plays.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Detroit is really up and coming, I can see them making a long run. (Also, the logo kicks ass.)

Do you know any player from the league?
I know several

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Team first -- Falcons.

- mcmercutio - 05-02-2016

Player Name:Tristan Svahn
Player Position: RW/LW
Link to Profile: (Not finalized yet, will add this later).
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Definitely.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts is my puck handling, skating and inclination to shoot. My checking could use a bit of work.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Datsyukian kind of player, or like Larkin now that Datsyuk seems to be done. A player that uses some mad dangles and a bit of speed to terrorize defensemen around the league.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Because it's the name of my favorite beer brand.
Do you know any player from the league? Nope.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Kate Upton.

Sorry, is that a bit too Alexandre Daigle-ish?

Falcons all the way.

...Can I have Upton as a mistress on the side?

- psocoptera - 05-02-2016

Player Name: Cara Hohenberg
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66351
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths - Scoring, Skating, Defense; Weakness - Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: useful.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'd be happy to play for any team that drafts me.
Do you know any player from the league? yes, Jenny and Lily
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I had to look up who that is. Going by her wikipedia page, I think we'd have about one coffee date's worth of small talk before we ran out of anything we had in common? I hope my SMJHL hockey season has a little more to it than that Smile

- Nate the Great - 05-02-2016

Player Name: Kimmo Lokinen
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: Sig
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yup, all of them
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I don't really know tbh.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Good one.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Quinn was a Falcon!
Do you know any player from the league? Quinn and some guys on the Mammoth.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Falcons, that bitch is hot.

- knavishsprite - 05-02-2016

Player Name: Jari Ohvo

Player Position: Goalie

Link to Profile: player page

Activity Level (1-10): 6-8 depending on my energy level during the week

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes

What are your strengths and weaknesses: I don't know yet. We'll find out, I'm sure.

What kind of player do you want to build?: the play style lovechild of Rinne and Quick.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I like the logo

Do you know any player from the league? Yes, i know a couple people here.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Falcons

- vbottas17 - 05-05-2016

Player Name: Jean-Luc Reflieux
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=1290
Activity Level (1-10): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yep
What are your strengths and weaknesses: strengths include drinking beer and smoking weed. I'm also pretty good at driving and seem to be capable of holding meaningful relationships. My weaknesses are rum, boobs, doing things with my hands and my feet at the same time, and typing literate sentences.
What kind of player do you want to build?: playmaker who is solid in all 3 zones.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Because I like what I can't have?
Do you know any player from the league? I know Ragnar, he's all-right. Do you mean in real life? Hunter Johnson is the hommie.

Leave the Falcons, easy choice.