Simulation Hockey League
S37 SHL Awards Show - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SHL History (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: SHL History (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Awards (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: S37 SHL Awards Show (/showthread.php?tid=81902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

Next is the Turd Ferguson Trophy, which goes to the top goon in the SHL. To the surprise of precisely nobody, this season’s most penalized player – for the fifth time in six seasons - was Danny Foster of the Panthers Los Angeles Panthers! Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GCool</a>!

Seriously, I'm just gonna save this post for next season in case I get stuck presenting these again.

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

Now we present the Jay McDonald Trophy to the top goal-scorer in the SHL. Last season, with 30 goals, VLAD McZehrl of the Jets Winnipeg Jets won his third McDonald Trophy! Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=184' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Chris-McZehrl</a>, and here's to hoping retirement is good to you!

- .bojo - 12-14-2017

I added Pushkin to OP. Demand was high

- Wally - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Dec 14 2017, 06:03 PM
As for conference championship trophies, we’ll first present the [b]Cole Reinhart Trophy to the Western Conference champions, the Jets Winnipeg Jets.

[/b]

If you put the opening bold tag inside the color tag it would look better, Zacharius.

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 14 2017, 07:08 PM
I added Pushkin to OP. Demand was high

But wai

Next is the Sergei Karpotsov Trophy. This honor is presented to the top point-scorer in the SHL each season. With 68 points, this also goes to Randy Randleman of the Dragons Calgary Dragons for the second year in a row! Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a>!

- .bojo - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 14 2017, 07:09 PM

If you put the opening bold tag inside the color tag it would look better, Zacharius.

It doesn't change anything

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

Now, for the awards everyone came for, as voted on by our awards committee. Which you could be in charge of next season! Apply now!

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

<div align="center">First, the John McBride Trophy. This award goes to the best goaltender each season.

Your nominees are …
Chiefs Robert Andersson
pride Jeff Kirkstone
Riot Michael McFadden
</div>

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

And the winner is ….

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

<div align="center">[Image: seattle_riot_banner.png]

MICHAEL McFADDEN

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Abdeezy</a>!

[Image: seattle_riot_banner.png]</div>

- Wally - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 14 2017, 06:10 PM

It doesn't change anything

Lol I’m aware. You go worry bout Pushkin damn it..

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

<div align="center">Now, we present the Scott Stevens Trophy. This award, perhaps the most heavily debated each season, is presented to the top defensemen of the year.

This season’s Scott Stevens nominees are …

Chiefs Alonzo Garbanzo
Stars Marc-Andre Malkin
Stars Zander Rhys
</div>

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Dec 14 2017, 07:13 PM

Lol I’m aware. You go worry bout Pushkin damn it..

Damn you, fucking with my head, Wally.

This season's Stevens winner is ...

- ztevans - 12-14-2017

<div align="center">[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]

ALONZO GARBANZO

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>ArGarBarGar</a>!

[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]</div>

- ThePandava - 12-14-2017

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Dec 14 2017, 07:15 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]

[b]ALONZO GARBANZO

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>ArGarBarGar</a>!

[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]</div>[/b]

Wat lol