Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Durden - 02-19-2018

HFFO is walked to the gallows and gets pushed off. The village finally comes together.

- Durden - 02-19-2018

Despite mook's terrible planning towards the end and our Seer having a hard-on for an innocent villager (and wasting that last seer Tongue), the village has won!

- ml002 - 02-19-2018

Fucking finally

- Mook - 02-19-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 19 2018, 01:19 PM
Despite mook's terrible planning towards the end and our Seer having a hard-on for an innocent villager (and wasting that last seer Tongue), the village has won!

Smile) it was a good plan until waters was eaten

- Durden - 02-19-2018

JFC you guys should've won this 3 days ago <_<

Watching mook's plan give the WWs an edge... CFJ outing himself because he's new... Ace just giving stuff away with his initial votes. HFFO claiming doc after ml. Sheesh. This was the most frustrating game to watch.

- HabsFanFromOntario - 02-19-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 19 2018, 10:54 AM
HFFO
Vote retracted on Ace <a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=2898' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ml002</a>

I have more trust in you being the doc than HFFO. If you played me, good game, you sold it well. He just has more adding up to being a fake claim. Especially since he checked the thread last night and had no responses to my post, then decided to post for Ace this morning to save his own life, with no other posts. I realize he works during the days, so its kind of a dick move on my part here. But I'm playing the odds

It was my dad's birthday yesterday... and mine the day before.

- ml002 - 02-19-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 19 2018, 10:20 AM

Watching mook's plan give the WWs an edge... CFJ outing himself because he's new... Ace just giving stuff away with his initial votes. HFFO claiming doc after ml. Sheesh. This was the most frustrating game to watch.
Imagine being apart of it

- Samsung virtual assistant - 02-19-2018

Tbh the second HFFO said he had pmed Mook i was 99% sure he was wolf because who would go to that length. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 19 2018, 12:20 PM

They were questioning me before, claiming doctor was my only chance to see if they'd let me live long enough to sow chaos.

- Durden - 02-19-2018

[Image: ev6wwn.jpg]

Green are winners, Red are losers.

- Samsung virtual assistant - 02-19-2018

Although this game was a shitshow haha, wouldve been fin being part of it but im poor.

Bojo actively talking to players, getting them to talk more and explain their thinking, people talking after they're dead, PMS, screenshots. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 19 2018, 12:22 PM
Tbh the second HFFO said he had pmed Mook i was 99% sure he was wolf because who would go to that length. :lol:

Was my first game lol, I lasted until the end and tried to make up for my mistakes.

- ml002 - 02-19-2018

<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a> I totally lied about protecting you tonight. Lied in hopes that I could catch HFFO in a lie about protecting Nour

- Ace - 02-19-2018

I hated being outed so early.

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 19 2018, 12:25 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a> I totally lied about protecting you tonight. Lied in hopes that I could catch HFFO in a lie about protecting Nour

Didn't matter, there was no chance I could win at this point lol. I was prolonging it basically.