Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Sleepy - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 13 2018, 11:48 AM

why

I'm just throwing out my first reactions. I have no proof of this, obviously. Basically I'm thinking out loud.

- Waters - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 13 2018, 11:53 AM

I'm just throwing out my first reactions. I have no proof of this, obviously. Basically I'm thinking out loud.
understandable

- Ghost - 02-13-2018

Everyone is being very careful haha. Don’t want another villager in villager massacre

- artermis - 02-13-2018

Just poppin in Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by Mook+Feb 12 2018, 04:39 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mook @ Feb 12 2018, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->This is going to be different, no Artermis Aggrieved[/b]
You bamboozled me then I bamboozled you, what else is there to do?

Also if I played I knew no one would trust me again

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 12 2018, 05:22 PM<br />

TBF I outted myself WW day 1 in game 1, and as a vanilla villager game 2, survived to the end in both of them Ahh

ya i let u live so i could get u revunged

<!--QuoteBegin-DrunkenTeddy@Feb 13 2018, 12:15 PM
Fuck this game, I'm done.[/quote]

I'm so sorry for waht I started

If I joined that'd probably be me tho Smile)

- galatix - 02-13-2018

I say let's kill the wolves from the previous games right now. It must be a repeat role situation.

- Beaver - 02-13-2018

Ok I'm trying to figure out why DrunkenTeddy. We know he's a strong player but there are several strong players so it's pretty fucked up to eat him night 1 again - especially since he wasn't really that active day 1 so it's probably not because he was onto something. Why wasn't it Kortesi/Mook/etc?

So is it:
A) someone who plays with him a lot (on ToS/other forums/etc) so getting him eaten night 1 2 games in a row didn't seem like a big deal?
B) someone who thinks Teddy was highest priority regardless of his fate last game?
C) someone with a personal grudge against Teddy?
D) something else?

It looks like the last game he played on GOMHL ended 2 weeks ago so I'm leaning away from A). Not sure if he plays anywhere else, though. B) doesn't really help us narrow it down. Not yet at least. Teddy seems pretty well-liked from my short experience in the league so C) doesn't strike me as likely.

~9 people (myself included, exact number is dependent on interpretation) posted some sort of message acknowledging how fucked up him getting chosen was so it's likely that at least one of those is a wolf. I'm not sure what exactly that means yet but it could be a puzzle piece that's helpful down the line.

- galatix - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 12:02 PM
Ok I'm trying to figure out why DrunkenTeddy. We know he's a strong player but there are several strong players so it's pretty fucked up to eat him night 1 again - especially since he wasn't really that active day 1 so it's probably not because he was onto something. Why wasn't it Kortesi/Mook/etc?

So is it:
A) someone who plays with him a lot (on ToS/other forums/etc) so getting him eaten night 1 2 games in a row didn't seem like a big deal?
B) someone who thinks Teddy was highest priority regardless of his fate last game?
C) someone with a personal grudge against Teddy?
D) something else?

It looks like the last game he played on GOMHL ended 2 weeks ago so I'm leaning away from A). Not sure if he plays anywhere else, though. B) doesn't really help us narrow it down. Not yet at least. Teddy seems pretty well-liked from my short experience in the league so C) doesn't strike me as likely.

~9 people (myself included, exact number is dependent on interpretation) posted some sort of message acknowledging how fucked up him getting chosen was so it's likely that at least one of those is a wolf. I'm not sure what exactly that means yet but it could be a puzzle piece that's helpful down the line.
Alternatively, you making this much effort to lead the villagers mean that you are probably the person who is the wolf. Throw us all off by stepping up and proving yourself trust worthy.

- Beaver - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Feb 13 2018, 12:07 PM

Alternatively, you making this much effort to lead the villagers mean that you are probably the person who is the wolf. Throw us all off by stepping up and proving yourself trust worthy.
I mean that does make sense. That's exactly what artermis did last game and he was a wolf. This is also what Mook did last game and he wasn't a wolf, though.

The real question is why are you so intent on sowing chaos? Hmm

- galatix - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 12:14 PM

I mean that does make sense. That's exactly what artermis did last game and he was a wolf. This is also what Mook did last game and he wasn't a wolf, though.

The real question is why are you so intent on sowing chaos?&nbsp; Hmm
Ninja Honestly, chaos and paranoia is how people live in these games

- Ghost - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 10:14 AM

The real question is why are you so intent on sowing chaos?&nbsp; Hmm

I think it’s fairly obvious tbh

- Sleepy - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Feb 13 2018, 12:17 PM

Ninja Honestly, chaos and paranoia is how people live in these games

yeah....if you're a wolf. Hmm

- Waters - 02-13-2018

k gala is jester

- galatix - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 13 2018, 12:22 PM
k gala is jester
:-?

- Ghost - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 13 2018, 10:22 AM
k gala is jester

Fucking thank you

- Waters - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Feb 13 2018, 12:24 PM

:-?
well you're trying to cause havoc which works in no one's favor this early in the game except for one role :-?

could be a ww trying to hide in plain sight or a villager trying to get usable reactions but im thinkin 80% jester