Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- .bojo - 02-13-2018

Mook

- Mook - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 07:18 PM

Yeah but with all the votes that have already dropped it's unlikely they all get retracted, we're pretty much locked into a lynch and it's just a matter of who.

I think we have votes for <a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a> so far:
CFJ because of his weird "vote" this morning (last night in game terms)
Mook because <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> is paranoid and/or jestery but <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> did mention being suspicious. Any reason there? <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> also mentioned him possibly being a wolf but the only thing of note that he's done so far to get on anyone's radar is accuse galatix of being a wolf and not jester.

Am I missing something?

Galatix is playing into the jester role, trying to get a reaction from me to get votes back on her. Paranoid villager for no reason at all. I haven't placed votes for her, only noted my suspicion of her being a wolf.

CFJ "placed" a vote for Gala N1, but there was no bad blood over that on day 2. Now CFJ hops on the bandwagon for voting me with Gala. I'd be a great target for an exec if CFJ was it. Unless I did something to spark CFJ's interest in me, either he is an exec, or a wolf with Gala

Gooney mentioned being suspicious of me, but if you aren't suspicious of everyone right now, then you are a wolf. I don't remember Kortesi's interest in me, but I'll go back and check on it.

Straight up, be suspicious of me, sure, but I am a waste of a lynch, and you'll see at the end of the game that I am a vanilla villager

- Ghost - 02-13-2018

Remember guys bojo isn’t actually playing

- Beaver - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 13 2018, 05:27 PM

Only suspicious of mook because I believe he would make that teddy kill.
gotcha ty

This is a puzzlement.

- Mook - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 13 2018, 07:27 PM

Only suspicious of mook because I believe he would make that teddy kill.

Smile)

No way Teddy would have been my first kill. I probably would have went Beaver or Sleepy. Teddy didn't do shit Day 1, and I could have had him on my side most likely.

- HabsFanFromOntario - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 06:28 PM

Galatix is playing into the jester role, trying to get a reaction from me to get votes back on her. Paranoid villager for no reason at all. I haven't placed votes for her, only noted my suspicion of her being a wolf.

CFJ "placed" a vote for Gala N1, but there was no bad blood over that on day 2. Now CFJ hops on the bandwagon for voting me with Gala. I'd be a great target for an exec if CFJ was it. Unless I did something to spark CFJ's interest in me, either he is an exec, or a wolf with Gala

Gooney mentioned being suspicious of me, but if you aren't suspicious of everyone right now, then you are a wolf. I don't remember Kortesi's interest in me, but I'll go back and check on it.

Straight up, be suspicious of me, sure, but I am a waste of a lynch, and you'll see at the end of the game that I am a vanilla villager

What's the worst thing that happens from hanging Gala, we lose one extra villager but get a bunch more information from it? Seems like it could be a decent option if nothing else remains?

- galatix - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 05:28 PM

Listen if I really was a jester, why the hell would I go with the most obvious jester tactic? I’m not that dumb

- Beaver - 02-13-2018

Yeah everything CFJ has done so far confuses me. Is it possible to have 2 jesters?

- CFJ - 02-13-2018

Did you not see my previous post? I changed my vote.

- HabsFanFromOntario - 02-13-2018

To be fair, his name is CrossFit Jesus, can we give him the benefit of the doubt his iQ is not above 50.

- ml002 - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 04:32 PM

Yeah everything CFJ has done so far confuses me. Is it possible to have 2 jesters?
I believe Durden said that roles are on given to one person but not sure

- Ghost - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2018, 03:32 PM

What's the worst thing that happens from hanging Gala, we lose one extra villager but get a bunch more information from it? Seems like it could be a decent option if nothing else remains?

Jester wins if they get lynched. If galatix is not the jester I’ll eat crow all day but there’s no way that the wolves sent her out right away to get lynched. It was a rookie mistake on her part being this obvious which makes sense as this is her first game

- Mook - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2018, 07:32 PM

If she is Jester, then she gets a free kill on someone who voted for her. So that could bring the wolves to 3/11 in one night if we fuck that one up. Having Jester in game isn't detrimental to the Village, just need to hope the wolves eat them instead. While I am suspicious, voting her out tonight doesn't seem like the smart move to me

- Mook - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Feb 13 2018, 07:33 PM

Did you not see my previous post? I changed my vote.

I didn't it took me a while to write that post up because I type like an 80 year old Smile)

- galatix - 02-13-2018

Again if I was the jester why would I be that friggin dumb to use the obvious tactic to get lynched