Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- .bojo - 02-13-2018

Day 2 journal entry: they still don't suspect that I'm a ghost, but not to be confused with the guy named ghost

- ml002 - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Feb 13 2018, 09:38 PM
Day 2 journal entry: they still don't suspect that I'm a ghost, but not to be confused with the guy named ghost
boho im give u a real good bonk for adding more text for me to read

- .bojo - 02-13-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 13 2018, 10:40 PM

boho im give u a real good bonk for adding more text for me to read

<a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a> is a great guy

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

So after looking through the posts from today I noticed that CFJ keeps saying that sleepy is a snek. Leads me to think either CFJ knows something we don't (maybe seer or lookout since that would be new) and thinks sleepo is a turncoat OR that CFJ is ex going after sleepo

- Sleepy - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 13 2018, 11:10 PM
So after looking through the posts from today I noticed that CFJ keeps saying that sleepy is a snek. Leads me to think either CFJ knows something we don't (maybe seer or lookout since that would be new) and thinks sleepo is a turncoat OR that CFJ is ex going after sleepo

the only thing I am is a regular normal villager. CFJ saying I'm a snek is a little unfounded so it makes me suspicious that he could be the exec or possibly even the jester and he's trying to rile me up.

This is also a common wolf strategy as well. But since he didn't start a vote for me, or jump on a bandwagon for me makes me lean towards him being an exec or jester.

Interesting indeed.

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 13 2018, 11:31 PM

the only thing I am is a regular normal villager. CFJ saying I'm a snek is a little unfounded so it makes me suspicious that he could be the exec or possibly even the jester and he's trying to rile me up.

This is also a common wolf strategy as well. But since he didn't start a vote for me, or jump on a bandwagon for me makes me lean towards him being an exec or jester.

Interesting indeed.
Not trying to accuse you of anything just going through the possibilities. No clue who I'm gonna vote for. Probably gonna sleep on it and make my decision in the morning

- Beaver - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 12:31 AM

Interesting indeed.
Yeah not really sure what you did to cause that (if anything) but he's also never really defended himself from any of the accusations against him so it kinda seems like he's okay being the lynch victim.

Really not sure what to make of his actions yesterday.

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 13 2018, 11:47 PM

Yeah not really sure what you did to cause that (if anything) but he's also never really defended himself from any of the accusations against him so it kinda seems like he's okay being the lynch victim.

Really not sure what to make of his actions yesterday.
The thing is that if he is the jester then Gala immediately becomes suspect #1 (for me at least). Would be beyond suspicious

- Insayne - 02-14-2018

Hmm

- Durden - 02-14-2018

Votes:

Mook - 1 (galatix)
CFJ - 2 (Ghost, waters)
JKortesi81 - 1 (CFJ)

- JKortesi81 - 02-14-2018

Why the hell do I have a vote?

So much to read. Life super busy. Not happy that I have to go into the lab and can't read everything.

But i know enough to know that CFJ was playing really weird and I think he only voted in the beginning because he's a wolf and he's trying to get someone lynched. I think he voted for Mook (also a wolf) to throw us off the scent of them, and then switched to me. He's a bit of a wild card eh? I don't think he's a chaotic villager. So, fuck it:

CFJ

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 14 2018, 09:02 AM
Why the hell do I have a vote?

So much to read. Life super busy. Not happy that I have to go into the lab and can't read everything.

But i know enough to know that CFJ was playing really weird and I think he only voted in the beginning because he's a wolf and he's trying to get someone lynched. I think he voted for Mook (also a wolf) to throw us off the scent of them, and then switched to me. He's a bit of a wild card eh? I don't think he's a chaotic villager. So, fuck it:

CFJ
Yeah the fact that he "voted" for Gala and DT that first night is the thing that gets me. Why those two? If he is a ww gala makes sense since he gets two for the price of one (is gala is jester) but it's super suspicious that he said DT and then the wolves get DT that same night.

CFJ needs to explain his actions. Too many strange actions with no explanation. While I'm not entirely convinced, he built his own case against himself.

- CFJ - 02-14-2018

Woow someone makes a mistake and everyone is coming on me eh. Why not go after Sleepy he's the true snek. It's just a coincidence that DT got lynched.

- Durden - 02-14-2018

Votes:

Mook - 1 (galatix)
CFJ - 4 (Ghost, waters, JKortesi81, ml002)
JKortesi81 - 1 (CFJ)

38 minutes.

- Ace - 02-14-2018

Well I guess I'll go with the flow, I'll vote for CFJ.