Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Durden - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 14 2018, 12:29 PM
Fite fite fite.

[Image: 7f0380bbbe5d25f9829acee614063284--now-ki...-memes.jpg]

- .bojo - 02-14-2018

i gotta say this is pretty entertaining and i'm glad i'm not a part of it.

- Durden - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Feb 14 2018, 12:34 PM
i gotta say this is pretty entertaining and i'm glad i'm not a part of it.

Like sex with you.

- Insayne - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 14 2018, 11:26 AM

If you are a regular villager why be inactive? It's a pretty common ww strat
The first game, in which I was very active, I was hanged the 2nd night despite being the hunter. You voted for me btw

The second game I was literally running giveaways in the pokemon discord, in which you won one of them, and got voted off cause I was "suspiciously inactive."

So here in game three I'm trying to be active at least a little, but apparently not enough. Interesting.

[Image: 81q9E0Q.png]

Lets see your role, or you're my vote.

- .bojo - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 14 2018, 11:34 AM
Like sex with you.

i'm just fulfilling your cuck fantasies baby

- Durden - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Feb 14 2018, 12:36 PM

i'm just fulfilling your cuck fantasies baby

Rrrrrrawrrr

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 10:31 AM

People want the excitement of a role, being able to contribute first hand by saving people. I fully understand why some people go inactive with a villager role, it sucks that it happens, but it can kill motivation for sure.

As for it being a common WW strat, what are you basing this off of? I think the only"inactive" wolf we have had in the previous games was Joester, but he's just inactive in general Smile)
Being inactive makes it more difficult for people to get a read on you and makes it easier for wws to hide in plain sight. JKor left us a post with his suspicions. That for the time being is our best source of info.

- JKortesi81 - 02-14-2018

Yeah. Go figure. Always hurts to be on the right track.

Good luck villagers, again.

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Feb 14 2018, 10:35 AM

The first game, in which I was very active, I was hanged the 2nd night despite being the hunter. You voted for me btw

The second game I was literally running giveaways in the pokemon discord, in which you won one of them, and got voted off cause I was "suspiciously inactive."

So here in game three I'm trying to be active at least a little, but apparently not enough. Interesting.

[Image: 81q9E0Q.png]

Lets see your role, or you're my vote.
First game you were acting real dumb with your role.

Don't know what the pokemon discord has to do with this game, but okay.

Due to Photoshop being a thing and it's real easy to fake screenshots, I don't see how that would help plus that defeats the purpose of that game. If you vote for me so be it, but I definitely got a good bit of information from this exchange.

I changed my post so no vote for Insayne for the time being.

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Remember it’s easy to photoshop any role you want, just tossing that out there. DT did that in the first game as a wolf. Not saying Insanye is a wolf, just saying that literally means nothing and should be against the rules imo

- .bojo - 02-14-2018

yeah, no screenshots of assignments. fake or not, they shouldn't influence the game.

- Beaver - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy+Feb 14 2018, 11:07 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sleepy @ Feb 14 2018, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->wolfies goin in the same order as last game. Interesting.&nbsp;

<a href='index.php?showuser=2728' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Beaver</a> Hmm[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-NourFFAK@Feb 14 2018, 11:18 AM
sleepy mentioned the kills are in the same order as last game, but i almost feel like thats too obvious, trying to pin it on a past werewolf[/quote]

I got eaten Night 2 last time unfortunately so it's not going in the same exact order (thankfully).

- Ace - 02-14-2018

Agreed. I feel like that's a little bit of a cheap way out..

- Mook - 02-14-2018

CFJ went down essentially without a fight and wasn't jester, wtf

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 10:03 AM
CFJ went down essentially without a fight and wasn't jester, wtf

Can’t be 2 jesters in one game...