Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 09:15 PM
Ace doesn’t know who the wolves are does he?

TC knows the wolves, wolves don't know the TC

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 05:16 PM

TC knows the wolves, wolves don't know the TC

So hitting him with my seer powers was not quite a home run but probably second best outcome

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 09:17 PM

So hitting him with my seer powers was not quite a home run but probably second best outcome

It definitely gives some insight into his gameplay, and explains the werewolf like hints he was dropping after the DT/Joe kills

- Waters - 02-14-2018

if beaver is a wolf, which is possible, i'd have to say the mook vote makes me feel a little off, especially since I feel like sleepy is much more involved in this game than he was in the last, which was already a trigger for me. Also, both of them keep trying to get us to think about who would kill teddy and joe, which obviously points to me as those were 2 of the first 3 kills in the last werewolf game. Because I know I'm a villager, I'm definitely thinking that Sleepy and Beaver are WWs no.1 and no.2. That would also fit into CFJ being lookout, as he may have seen something that we didn't(could just be an exec with a wolf target though).

since we know mook is a villager, this is what I believe everyone's roles are:

Ghost - seer
Mook - villager
Gooney - villager (sleepy tried to cast doubt on our relationship earlier on)
Beaver - wolf
Nour - ?
Sleepy - wolf
HFFO - ?
Waters - villager
Insayne - villager
gala - jester
ace - turncoat
ml002 - ?/leaning towards wolf (vague on both beaver and sleepy's behaviour but mentioned everyone else's to at least some degree)

Not sure if this is as clear of a narrative as it is in my head but I'm definitely thinking there's a ton that links beaver and sleepy, and considering we know mook is villager, its at the very worst a villager V villager battle, and not a losing wolf villager one.

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Everyone is assuming insayne is a villager and really there hasn’t been a ton of proof

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

So assuming Ace is the turncoat, best thing to do is to ignore him. Also that would seriously make CFJ a villager with a role (most likely ex) since Ace knows who the wws are and he wouldn't want to be on their bad sides and risk being eaten since he wants to win. If CFJ was the ex then his target was most likely sleepy, which would mean he mostly likely (unless ex can get ww as targets <a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a> can you confirm?) is a villager.

- Waters - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 07:25 PM
Everyone is assuming insayne is a villager and really there hasn’t been a ton of proof
literally a screenshot of it

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 05:26 PM

literally a screenshot of it

DT “literally” had the same screenshot

- Waters - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 14 2018, 07:26 PM
So assuming Ace is the turncoat, best thing to do is to ignore him. Also that would seriously make CFJ a villager with a role (most likely ex) since Ace knows who the wws are and he wouldn't want to be on their bad sides and risk being eaten since he wants to win. If CFJ was the ex then his target was most likely sleepy, which would mean he mostly likely (unless ex can get ww as targets <a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a> can you confirm?) is a villager.
ex had a ww target game 1

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 06:19 PM
if beaver is a wolf, which is possible, i'd have to say the mook vote makes me feel a little off, especially since I feel like sleepy is much more involved in this game than he was in the last, which was already a trigger for me. Also, both of them keep trying to get us to think about who would kill teddy and joe, which obviously points to me as those were 2 of the first 3 kills in the last werewolf game. Because I know I'm a villager, I'm definitely thinking that Sleepy and Beaver are WWs no.1 and no.2. That would also fit into CFJ being lookout, as he may have seen something that we didn't(could just be an exec with a wolf target though).

Ghost - seer
Mook - villager
Beaver - wolf
Nour - ?
Sleepy - wolf
HFFO - ?
Waters - villager
Insayne - villager
gala - jester
ace - turncoat
ml002 - ?/leaning towards wolf (vague on both beaver and sleepy's behaviour but mentioned everyone else's to at least some degree)

Not sure if this is as clear of a narrative as it is in my head but I'm definitely thinking there's a ton that links beaver and sleepy, and considering we know mook is villager, its at the very worst a villager V villager battle, and not a losing wolf villager one.
I based sleepys role on how CFJ was targeting him. Not sure on ex rules with who can be a target

- Sleepy - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 07:19 PM

Ghost - seer
Mook - villager
Beaver - wolf
Nour - ?
Sleepy - wolf
HFFO - ?
Waters - villager
Insayne - villager
gala - jester
ace - turncoat

words cannot express how wrong you are at suspecting me as a wolf. But i know there is nothing I can say to change your mind since you've been on about me all game.

CFJ has to be the exec. If he was the lookout all he saw me doing was sitting on my ass drinking beer in my cottage.

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 06:27 PM

ex had a ww target game 1
ty wasnt sure

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 14 2018, 05:27 PM

I based sleepys role on how CFJ was targeting him. Not sure on ex rules with who can be a target

Wolves can be an ex target

- Waters - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 07:27 PM

DT “literally” had the same screenshot
wow

tbh i spaced out of that game i died like day 2 das my bad

- Waters - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 07:27 PM

words cannot express how wrong you are at suspecting me as a wolf. But i know there is nothing I can say to change your mind since you've been on about me all game.

CFJ has to be the exec. If he was the lookout all he saw me doing was sitting on my ass drinking beer in my cottage.
how have i been on about u all game

literally the opposite is true