Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 15 2018, 12:28 AM
Also dr can only protect once a game I believe

Doc can protect himself once, but has no limit on others, just not consecutive nights

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 09:28 PM
Also dr can only protect once a game I believe
that only applies to himself

- Ghost - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Feb 14 2018, 08:30 PM

that only applies to himself

Welp, guess I know the rules as well as CFJ

- ml002 - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 14 2018, 09:31 PM

Welp, guess I know the rules as well as CFJ
tbf I was doc last game (although I missed on every try) so thats why I know

edit: to clarify I mean game 1 since that was the last game for me

- Beaver - 02-14-2018

Holy shit I watch 1 period of hockey and get sentenced to death for being right.

I don't really have a defense because if I were in your shoes I'd definitely be down to lynch me and since I'm nothing special it's not the end of the world. I think the villagers have numbers so working through the suspect list that Mook posted earlier makes a lot of sense. I think the only way village fucks up is if we happen to lynch the 3 villagers (of the 6) first. Is that math right?

I guess the thing mostly in my favor is: if I were a werewolf wouldn't I have been trying to discredit Ghost since his info is probably going to win the game for the village? Idk, maybe not.

I have no problem with people not believing Ghost 100% but his reveal is the best info we have since we've had nothing to contradict it besides "it could be a bluff." I think the fact that he doubled down on his 3 visions story before Durden publicly confirmed that is as close to a confirmation of him as seer as we'll get in this game.

From where I'm sitting nothing's changed since Gooney pointed his finger at me and Ghost except that:
1) Sleepy claimed his Mook vote was to incite a bandwagon
2) Gooney was pretty eager to get votes away from Sleepy and toward me and Ghost with comments like this:
Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 14 2018, 09:56 PM

yeah mook is def not 100%. Beaver and ghost are tho

I think I'm a perfectly defensible lynch tonight but I'd target Sleepy/Gooney tomorrow if I were y'all since that's the way the battle lines seem to be getting drawn, you know? Take 1 from each side and be (more or less) guaranteed to get a wolf.

- Gooney - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 14 2018, 10:42 PM
Holy shit I watch 1 period of hockey and get sentenced to death for being right.

I don't really have a defense because if I were in your shoes I'd definitely be down to lynch me and since I'm nothing special it's not the end of the world. I think the villagers have numbers so working through the suspect list that Mook posted earlier makes a lot of sense. I think the only way village fucks up is if we happen to lynch the 3 villagers (of the 6) first. Is that math right?

I guess the thing mostly in my favor is: if I were a werewolf wouldn't I have been trying to discredit Ghost since his info is probably going to win the game for the village? Idk, maybe not.

I have no problem with people not believing Ghost 100% but his reveal is the best info we have since we've had nothing to contradict it besides "it could be a bluff." I think the fact that he doubled down on his 3 visions story before Durden publicly confirmed that is as close to a confirmation of him as seer as we'll get in this game.

From where I'm sitting nothing's changed since Gooney pointed his finger at me and Ghost except that:
2) Gooney was pretty eager to get votes away from Sleepy and toward me and Ghost with comments like this:

I think I'm a perfectly defensible lynch tonight but I'd target Sleepy/Gooney tomorrow if I were y'all since that's the way the battle lines seem to be getting drawn, you know? Take 1 from each side and be (more or less) guaranteed to get a wolf.
now that durden cleared it up. I retracted everything i said about ghost and i believe his claim.

i would be down with killing sleepy tonight

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 15 2018, 12:42 AM

It is much more preferable to lynch a werewolf every night than have to sacrifice a villager in hopes we get a wolf tomorrow. So I just wanted a case from you, either claiming a role, or giving us reasonable information that you weren't a wolf

Gooneys comment was still under the impression that the seer only had 2 visions I believe.

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Guess I'll see what transpires here overnight, I need sleep

Votes currently(if I counted right)
Beaver(Mook, Nourffak, Galatix, Waters, Sleepy, Gooney)
Sleepy(Ghost, HFFO)

No votes yet: ML002, Beaver, Ace, HFFO

Gooney, retracted on both sleepy and Ace
Ace, retracted on Gooney
HFFO, retracted on Ace
Sleepy, retracted on mook

Edit:Added people who haven't voted

- Beaver - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 14 2018, 10:44 PM

now that durden cleared it up. I retracted everything i said about ghost and i believe his claim.

i would be down with killing sleepy tonight
O. My bad then, there were a lot of posts and I was in a hurry to get a response in so I might've glanced over some.

Idk what to think man everything is so fucky.

- Beaver - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 10:51 PM

It is much more preferable to lynch a werewolf every night than have to sacrifice a villager in hopes we get a wolf tomorrow. So I just wanted a case from you, either claiming a role, or giving us reasonable information that you weren't a wolf

Gooneys comment was still under the impression that the seer only had 2 visions I believe.
Yeah for sure. I wish I had something convincing in my back pocket to dispel this suspicion but I don't.

- Mook - 02-14-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 15 2018, 12:57 AM

Yeah for sure. I wish I had something convincing in my back pocket to dispel this suspicion but I don't.

God damnit beaver... :lol:

If you are just a regular villager and you get lynched I'll be sad

- Beaver - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 10:58 PM

God damnit beaver...  :lol:

If you are just a regular villager and you get lynched I'll be sad
Don't be lmao.

If it helps the team win that's all that matters. Sometimes the best thing a villager can do is die to help the team.

- Mook - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 15 2018, 01:01 AM

Don't be lmao.

If it helps the team win that's all that matters. Sometimes the best thing a villager can do is die to help the team.

Thats hardly the best thing they can do! They could share their views on possible WWs and their thinking. Vanilla villager can be a powerful role

- Beaver - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 11:04 PM

Thats hardly the best thing they can do! They could share their views on possible WWs and their thinking. Vanilla villager can be a powerful role
Sometimes friendo, sometimes.

FWIW I think Sleepy is the most suspect of everyone left due to his actions this evening and I'll probably end up voting him but idk... it just doesn't fit as nicely as I'd like it to. I'm missing something and it's bothering me.

- Sleepy - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 14 2018, 11:07 PM

Sometimes friendo, sometimes.

FWIW I think Sleepy is the most suspect of everyone left due to his actions this evening and I'll probably end up voting him but idk... it just doesn't fit as nicely as I'd like it to. I'm missing something and it's bothering me.

ya cause im not a wolf lol