Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Gooney - 02-15-2018

Beaver retracted

- Sleepy - 02-15-2018

Also the fact that ace is voting for me now should be evidence enough I’m not a wolf if ghost is right and he is the turncoat. C’mon guys. Don’t be played that easily.

- .bojo - 02-15-2018

tbh i bet both beaver and sleepy are villagers. oh how the turntables

- Durden - 02-15-2018

Beaver - 4 (mook (LVS), waters, sleepy, Gooney)

Sleepy - 5 (Ghost, HFFO, Beaver, Galatix, Ace,)

- Ace - 02-15-2018

What's the evidence Beaver is a wolf? Page numbers, I need page numbers!

- Sleepy - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Feb 15 2018, 10:48 AM
What's the evidence Beaver is a wolf? Page numbers, I need page numbers!

It’s probably in the pm Durden sent you at the start of the game

- Durden - 02-15-2018

10 minutes. This is a close one... kinda Wink

Or maybe not? Who knows? Ninja

- Ghost - 02-15-2018

Turncoat voting sleepy eh? All I know is beaver and sleepy both gotta go so one down either way. Looks like sleepy and gooney are working together

- Ace - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 15 2018, 10:50 AM

Rolleyes

- Beaver - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 15 2018, 10:43 AM
Beaver, you’re contradicting yourself bud. One post you’re sayin waters and I are sniping at each other and the next you say we’re workin together. Which one is it?

Waters and I worked shit out last night but you’re still trying to push the narrative of me spreading miss information, I know exactly as much as you do and that is zero. Everyone in the group is making assumptions except for possibly Ghost and I think I’ve provided a healthy amount of skepticism towards him as opposed to the “back against the wall” mentality you think I approached that situation to. How do you want me to react when three people vote for me in a matter of 15 minutes?

I get why you’re still on my case, tryin to save yourself, but you’re wrong and come morning we will find that out.

Also you purposefully changed your vote and like 3 am so I didn’t have a chance to respond. That’s kinda low dude.

Frankly, you’re wrong. I’m not a wolf. People are misleading you and the entire group about that fact. Don’t believe everything you read and just pay attention to how people vote.

Thanks, it’s been a fun game guys.
You and waters sniping at each other doesn't mean both of you aren't wolves and doesn't mean both of you are wolves. That whole exchange could've been completely innocent but it's worth noting when we're operating on imperfect information. I noticed the timeline of voting and it looks a bit suspicious.

I never once changed my vote, I said I was most suspicious of you the whole time. In one paragraph you're accusing me of pushing a false narrative of you spreading misinformation and then you follow it up with a paragraph of misinformation.

All that aside, Ace's vote for you doesn't make sense if you're a wolf. I think I have to be the next lynch if the votes don't swing back my way after that.

- Sleepy - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 15 2018, 10:50 AM

You and waters sniping at each other doesn't mean both of you aren't wolves and doesn't mean both of you are wolves. That whole exchange could've been completely innocent but it's worth noting when we're operating on imperfect information. I noticed the timeline of voting and it looks a bit suspicious.

I never once changed my vote, I said I was most suspicious of you the whole time. In one paragraph you're accusing me of pushing a false narrative of you spreading misinformation and then you follow it up with a paragraph of misinformation.

All that aside, Ace's vote for you doesn't make sense if you're a wolf. I think I have to be the next lynch if the votes don't swing back my way after that.

What did I just say that was false information? You and waters man. Both reading into shit that isn’t there

- Ghost - 02-15-2018

I wonder if Ace even knew he was outted as TC?

- Ace - 02-15-2018

I change my vote to Beaver

- Gooney - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 15 2018, 10:50 AM

lmao

- Ace - 02-15-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 15 2018, 10:52 AM
I wonder if Ace even knew he was outted as TC?
all lies of course