Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 3 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 3 (/showthread.php?tid=83651)

- Sleepy - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 16 2018, 05:54 PM

The plan ignores how others vote, unless they go against the plan. Its tunnelvision, yes, but I think uts required at this stage with all the back and forth yesterday

you're carrying the torch here man, i'm just trying to feed you stuff you might be able to use tomorrow.

- Mook - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 16 2018, 07:56 PM

you're carrying the torch here man, i'm just trying to feed you stuff you might be able to use tomorrow.

Any information is useful here. Someone had to take lead on things to be sure we at least had organized lynches instead of erratic shit. I'm 100% open to any one else's opinions. Until then though, this is the best plan

- Sleepy - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 16 2018, 06:08 PM

Any information is useful here. Someone had to take lead on things to be sure we at least had organized lynches instead of erratic shit. I'm 100% open to any one else's opinions. Until then though, this is the best plan

well if thats the case, the reason why I'm suspicious of HFFO mostly is because he has yet to make a concrete accusation on his own. Everything he has done he has followed the lead of someone else and is seemingly taking the path of least resistance. I think this because he has never been a wolf before and is new to the role and doesn't know how to handle it properly. Obviously, this is just a hunch but this is just what has been apparent to me with what we currently know.

Also, i've gotten vibes of last game today. Just you and me Mook. :lol:

- HabsFanFromOntario - 02-16-2018

I forget, did we confirm mook is a regular villager?

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 16 2018, 07:13 PM

well if thats the case, the reason why I'm suspicious of HFFO mostly is because he has yet to make a concrete accusation on his own. Everything he has done he has followed the lead of someone else and is seemingly taking the path of least resistance. I think this because he has never been a wolf before and is new to the role and doesn't know how to handle it properly. Obviously, this is just a hunch but this is just what has been apparent to me with what we currently know.

Also, i've gotten vibes of last game today. Just you and me Mook.  :lol:

Pretty sure I've accused ML fairly solidly. :unsure:

- Gooney - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 16 2018, 06:15 PM
yes

- Sleepy - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 16 2018, 06:15 PM

yes he was the 1st(2nd?) person Ghost visioned

- Sleepy - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 16 2018, 06:21 PM

Pretty sure I've accused ML fairly solidly.  :unsure:

you accused ml only after he outed himself as doc and you claimed to be doc as well. I dont think I can really count that.

- Gooney - 02-16-2018

<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> are you a wolf?

- Sleepy - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 16 2018, 06:34 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> are you a wolf?

no :<

- Gooney - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 16 2018, 06:37 PM

no :<
who do you think the ww team is brother?

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 16 2018, 07:32 PM

you accused ml only after he outed himself as doc and you claimed to be doc as well. I dont think I can really count that.

I could've said regular villager if I was a wolf :lol:

- Mook - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 16 2018, 08:13 PM

Also, i've gotten vibes of last game today. Just you and me Mook.&nbsp; :lol:

Like I said a couple times, someone may have fooled me and I bit hard. If thats the case, well fucking played Smile)

- Gooney - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 16 2018, 06:39 PM

I could've said regular villager if I was a wolf&nbsp; :lol:
someone on the wolves had to counter for them to have a chance tbf

- ml002 - 02-16-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 16 2018, 05:42 PM

someone on the wolves had to counter for them to have a chance tbf
So let's assume I am a wolf who claims doc. Why would HFFO put the target on his back? Why not claim villager and keep the real doc a mystery to the wolves? Seems a bit suspicious to me. Why not take a "get put of jail free" card?