Simulation Hockey League
S9 Interested Prospects - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SHL Western Conference (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Edmonton Blizzard (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: S9 Interested Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=8484)

Pages: 1 2

- Seth - 06-03-2012

Yup it is that time of the year again. Currentely we only hold our 2nd, but if there is a player we truly like I will move up without hesitation. My history as a GM proves that :lol:

If you can we would appreciate if you could answer a few simple questions for us.

1. Your Player's name and position
2. Your activity level (out of 10)
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets?
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted?

- Munk - 06-03-2012

hi

- CM Syckez - 06-03-2012

Julien Marshall, RW
I play as hard as I can until I win, I'll get you that cup winning goal.
I expect nothing but the best out of me, possibly Calder trophy winner

- O4L - 06-03-2012

1. Your Player's name and position Taylor Nugent Eberle RW (can play Centre)
2. Your activity level (out of 10) 10
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I am not too familiar with your team besides Wadey and Stud so I'm not sure what your looking for. But I will describe myself as a player to you.. I am a two way player who can score hit and pass..Also Wadey and I are best friends :D
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? I will do everything I can to make the roster... But if the team cant fit me in and don't think I can contribute I am comfortable going back to juniors for another year.

- snipealldaylong - 06-06-2012

Willie Weber- D
-Lead. all defensemen in NWJHL scoring.
-Leader in blocked shots.
-3rd in hits.
-A great two way defenseman who is one of the most active NWJHLers.
-Captain of the Firebirds.
-GM of the Team Canada WJC team.
-I see myself as a 2nd pairing guy who can progress into a #1 stud.
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=6212

- Tran - 06-06-2012

Oscar Hjalmarsson - Offensive Defenseman
8 to 9
Offensive Defenseman, looking to build the best PP QB I can, I'm willing to play low minutes or be a Junior send down.
Continue to be a better offensive player, get better in passing and scoring. Build on the major offensive focus skills and then defense.

#4 Oscar Hjalmarsson

- Daco - 06-06-2012

1. Draco Malfoy, winger
2. 10
3. Come on.
4. Calder finalist maybe? idk. play me with armia yea

- Harry - 06-07-2012

1. Your Player's name and position Lucas Smith LW/RW
2. Your activity level (out of 10) 10
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I can bring scoring and great all round play.
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? Improve him to be the best, wins trophies and most importantly win championships.

- Serpe x 13 - 06-07-2012

1. Your Player's name and position: Charlie Serpe Goalie
2. Your activity level (out of 10)10
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets?I could be an instant starter or take several seasons to grow up while I stay active and become the best goalie EVER!
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? To hopefully one day start and see this teams name on the cup.

- Kel - 06-19-2012

1. Your Player's name and position: Daniel Carlsson-Defense
2. Your activity level (out of 10):10/10
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets?
-Lead defenders in scoring in the NWJHL Playoffs 1 Goal, and 7 points
-Helped Sweden win gold
-Great offense up-side with great defense too.
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted?
-To play on the 2nd or 3rd. Develop and hit 350 TPE
My TPE is at 239, fourth best from my calculations in the league. Wink after Ekblad.
CK = Checking: 50
FG = Fighting: 50
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 85
ST = Strength: 72
EN = Endurance: 77
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 80
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 80
SC = Scoring: 74
DF = Defense: 89
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

Matthew Ekblad:270
Josef Heiss:252
Draco Malfoy:241
Daniel Carlsson:239
Wilie Weber:238
Armin Brovalchuk:237
Rayne Summers:234
Lucas Smith:225
Julien Marshall:209
Harry Potter:207
Markus Backlund:198
Phil Schenn:196
John Grossmann:193
Oscar Hjalmarsson:183

- nrob60 - 06-19-2012

1. Noah Robinson, goalie
2. 10! Im a daily poster in random threads and in the locker room. I also usually do at least one or two articles a week.
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I think the Comets are a top organization that could benefit from my services in the future as a goalie. I think the Comets have pieces in place to be a dynasty in the next few seasons and I want to be a player for that club.
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? Goalies tend to need longer time to develop. My goal is to be as active as possible in the offseason but more then likely return to the NWJHL next season. After that season I hope to compete for time at the SHL level.

- Member #1 - 06-19-2012

1. Your Player's name and position: Dylan Kearns, Cowgirl
2. Your activity level (out of 10) 54
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I'll let you get the D in the LR
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? dem goals

- 12jmoritz - 06-19-2012

Hey there.

1. John Grossmann, Defense
2. 9.5
3. As a defensive defenseman, I don't need to put up points to be effective. I'll just go about my job, shutting other players down. The best part about a player like me is that you most likely won't have to move up in the draft, saving your prospects and draft picks.
4. I expect to play a season in the NWJHL honing my craft. Then, I look to step in, maybe as a 3rd pairing defenseman with some PK time. Honestly, I don't know what to expect because it's in your hands. However, I will give 100% to force your decisions a little bit, in terms of talent and playing time.

- BBH - 06-23-2012

1. Your Player's name and position - Jaska Tillikainen - G
2. Your activity level (out of 10) 10.5. I visit the site daily and post frequently, so you know I'll be a great player for years to come.
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I am active, I know my way around the SHL, and I can write, which adds up to a lot of TPE, which means a very good player.
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? I expect Tillikainen to come onto the scene and play strong, before getting demoted to the backup position eventually, but then rising to full-time starter caliber.

- Patches - 06-23-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 6 2012, 10:36 PM
1. Draco Malfoy, winger
2. 10
3. Come on.
4. Calder finalist maybe? idk. play me with armia yea
yes

Quote:1. Your Player's name and position: Dylan Kearns, Cowgirl
2. Your activity level (out of 10) 54
3. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Comets? I'll let you get the D in the LR
4. What do you expect out of your player after he is drafted? dem goals

i dont understand, you recreate, again6 and your not gonna play for WKP? Hmm