Simulation Hockey League
S46 Transfers - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: International Hockey (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: International Ice Hockey Federation (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=456)
+---- Forum: International Transfers (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=462)
+---- Thread: S46 Transfers (/showthread.php?tid=94192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S46 Transfers - artermis - 02-28-2019

NOTE THAT TRANSFERS FOR ALL NATIONS ARE NOT OPEN YET AND WE ARE UNDERGOING THE EXPANSION PHASE

An assigned transfer can be completed when a player's birthplace is from one of the the 14 assigned IIHF Regions and they have not yet been dressed in a "simulated game" for their nation.

An unassigned transfer can be completed when a player's birthplace is not from one of the 14 assigned IIHF Regions.

To complete a transfer both the nation head and transferring player must post in this thread confirming the transfer. Please state the nation the player is transferring from (when applicable) as well as their "new" nation.

Note that:
- SMJHL rookies may be contacted to join a team only after the beginning of the SMJHL playoffs.
- Nations may only have one assigned player transfer per season.
- Nations may have unlimited unassigned player transfers.
- Transfers are permanent and locked in for the remainder of the player's career.

Special note to rookies:

Remember that accepting a transfer to another nation is permanent and that you will be unable to transfer back for the remainder of your career.

Therefore consider the decision carefully as it may be worth it to wait an extra season to be able to represent your home nation.

Before accepting a transfer, talk to your current Nation head.

Transfers (Assigned Transfer limit)

Austria (0/1)

Canada (0/1)

Czechoslovakia (1/1)
Sean Stevenson Jr. (Assigned)

Finland (0/1)

Germany (0/1)

Ireland (0/1)

Japan (5/5)
Parker Smeb (Expansion)
Sterling Slaughter (Expansion)
Kenji Yoshimura (Expansion)
Airi Yamaguchi (Expansion)
Hiro Fujikawa (Expansion)
Monkey D. Luffy (Assigned)
Patrice Nadeau (Assigned)
Donny McMasters (Assigned)
Lightning Jones (Assigned)
Osbert Whacker (Assigned)
Daniel Smeb (Unassigned)
Chico Smeb (Unassigned)
Kit Smeb (Unassigned)
Khan Smeb (Unassigned)
Martijn Westbroek (Unassigned)
Junebug Langdon-Wray (Inactive)
Dickens Makeout-King (Inactive)
Jack Daniels (Inactive)

Latvia (0/1)

norway (0/1)
Karlstraße Scholz (Unassigned)

Russia (0/1)

Sweden (0/1)

Switzerland (1/1)
Charlotta Caspari (Expansion)
Sulak O'Hritea (Expansion)
Mathias Seger (Expansion)
Basil Magnicotta (Expansion)
Timo Vetsch (Expansion)
Seemu Telanne (Expansion)
Timo Meier JR (Expansion)
Sven Niederreiter (Expansion)
Leo Steuri (Expansion)
Shaun Stephens (Expansion)
Sami Raanta (Assigned)
Trucker Grogan (Inactive)
Indesvara Magar (Inactive)
Gilfred Alfredson (Inactive)
Aline Marguales (Inactive)
Rahotep Tutankhamun (Inactive)
Jurij Kovačič (Inactive)
Ashburn McAllister (Inactive)

Uk (0/1)

Usa (0/1)

Limit on the Amount of Players that can Transfer out of a nation per season:

Austria 0/2

Canada 3/3
Monkey D. Luffy
Patrice Nadeau
Donny McMasters

Czechoslovakia 1/3
Airi Yamaguchi

Finland 1/2
Sami Raanta

Germany 0/2

Ireland 1/3
Shaun Stephens

Japan 0/0

Latvia 0/3

norway 0/2

Russia 0/3

Sweden 0/3

Switzerland 0/0

Uk 0/3

Usa 3/3
Lightning Jones
Osbert Whacker
Sean Stevenson Jr.

RE: S46 Transfers - artermis - 02-28-2019

Unassigned transfers have been processed, I will now be moving inactive assigned players and messaging active assigned players for their opportunity to transfers.

Assigned players of either Japanese or Swiss birth may transfer back to their home nation for today and tomorrow only.

If I missed a player, please let me know.

@BigTittySmitty @MyLittleHexx @Rancidbudgie @hockeyis66

(Sorry for all the @s, I just realized if I kept them in the main post you'd get pinged every time I edited it.)

RE: S46 Transfers - artermis - 02-28-2019

Two inactive assigned players have been processed.

Yamaguchi from Czech Republic to Japan
Stephens from Ireland to Switzerland

Czech Republic and Ireland will be awarded an additional assigned transfer.

RE: S46 Transfers - majesiu - 03-01-2019

Please get me back to my original birth location and assign me to Unassigned country, that doesn't deserve an expansion, so I don't have to participate in it anymore.

RE: S46 Transfers - xDParK - 03-01-2019

Delete

RE: S46 Transfers - xDParK - 03-01-2019

Delete

RE: S46 Transfers - Chris-McZehrl - 03-01-2019

Matt Hardy?

RE: S46 Transfers - JSS - 03-01-2019

02-28-2019, 05:21 PMartermis Wrote: Two inactive assigned players have been processed.

I don't really get why they should have additional transfers when the players they are losing are low tpe inactives, seems a bit unfair.

RE: S46 Transfers - DeletedAtUserRequest - 03-01-2019

03-01-2019, 12:30 PMJSS Wrote:
02-28-2019, 05:21 PMartermis Wrote: Two inactive assigned players have been processed.

I don't really get why they should have additional transfers when the players they are losing are low tpe inactives, seems a bit unfair.

I don’t know 2 much about either player but if they are inactives then JSS makes a fair point.

03-01-2019, 12:47 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
03-01-2019, 12:30 PMJSS Wrote: I don't really get why they should have additional transfers when the players they are losing are low tpe inactives, seems a bit unfair.

I don’t know 2 much about either player but if they are inactives then JSS makes a fair point.

losing 199 tpe inactive = getting an extra transfer slot

l o l

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=88744

RE: S46 Transfers - DeletedAtUserRequest - 03-01-2019

03-01-2019, 12:51 PMJSS Wrote:
03-01-2019, 12:47 PMMike Izzy Wrote: I don’t know 2 much about either player but if they are inactives then JSS makes a fair point.

losing 199 tpe inactive = getting an extra transfer slot

l o l

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=88744

@artermis

RE: S46 Transfers - artermis - 03-01-2019

03-01-2019, 12:30 PMJSS Wrote:

Seeing as that they transferred and were locked-in, think of it as reimbursement for using a transfer on them in the first place, and now they can't finish their careers with those nations.

RE: S46 Transfers - artermis - 03-01-2019

@Marley @Dweaves08 @Brandon

last day to transfer, if you want to.

RE: S46 Transfers - ml002 - 03-01-2019

03-01-2019, 06:50 PMartermis Wrote:
03-01-2019, 12:30 PMJSS Wrote: I don't really get why they should have additional transfers when the players they are losing are low tpe inactives, seems a bit unfair.

Seeing as that they transferred and were locked-in, think of it as reimbursement for using a transfer on them in the first place, and now they can't finish their careers with those nations.

Yamaguchi had already gone inactive once before. It makes zero sense to take the risk out of transfers for no reason

03-01-2019, 06:50 PMartermis Wrote:

So they're being rewarded for a bad transfer? Yamaguchi and Stephens have both went inactive before. They took a risk with transfers that both went inactive, no reason to reward it