Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #2: Maine Rookie analysis
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 12:48 AM by Scrufdaddy.)

Code:
At least 533 words

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here to do a Deep Dive on some Maine Timber rookies! Like the Outlaws, Maine is a very young team with at least nine players being rookies and I felt like it would be fun to go over each rookie and what they seem to be going for when it comes to thier builds. I am going to try to only go over the players who have recently updated. Without any further ado let's begin analyzing!

Let's begin with Miguel Hefeweizen. He is a Center who's initial buils seems to be currently balanced. Obviously because he is a Center his face-offs were pretty high to begin with in his first updates starting at 11 then going to 13. His passing started off at 13 before the update it seems. His agility was also improved from 11 to 12. In his next update he got his Stamina from 11 to 12. In his latest update he had focused on his actual shooting by improving his accuracy and his ability to get open. All around this seems to be a pretty balanced build he is creating and he might be trying to be more of a jack of all trades in the end.

Next up we have Julian Kazarine who is a right winger. Looking at his updated stats his passing and puckhandling are both at 13 so that's pretty good. He definitely won't be losing any pucks with those stats. His agility and speed are both pretty high with speed being 13 and agility being 12. It seems like they are trying to build a speedy player that can get off good passes and make opportunities for his teammates. He is also pretty good at offensive reading with it being at 13. His updates are a bit hard to read though with him just updating his stats at the beginning of the thread and just posting what he's doing along the way but to each they've own.

Next up we have Shaq O'Neal who is another right winger who just updated yesterday. Looking at his latest update he seems to be trying to improve his ability to get shots off and get goals by improving his shooting accuracy from 10 to 11 and range from 7 to 8. He's also trying to improve his offensive and defensive reading with both of them being improved from 11 to 12. He's also trying to improve his positioning from 10 to 11. Hopefully these new stats can get him the goals hr has probably been looking for. I still don't have a goal myself.

Looking at Maine itself as a whole, it is definitely a very young team that has potential as long as the players stay the course and keep updating. They do have Dogwood Maple who is one of the most well known sim league users who is famous on reddit so that is good for them. It will be interesting to see how much the players improve going forward and see where thier builds lead them. But anyways that's all I have for today and I hope to see you all on the ice soon!

Approved! +5 TPE @WildfireMicro

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]