Create Account

S65 SMJHL Early Bird PT

What can I say about Nibbles and his biggest strength. Hmmm the only thing I can think of is one word and that is speed, speed, speed. You have all seen squirrels run across the road and you know just how fast and elusive that they can be. So look for Nibbles to impressive with his speed and how agile he can be!

Code:
63 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

The main strength of my goalie Graj Virrok is really only one, but it is a perfect one to have for a goalkeeper: his reflexes are pristine. In high school, Graj played catcher and was named the best fielding catcher in the entire state, and while Graj couldn't really hit the ball real well, he was invaluable for his reflexes and glove. When he went to college, he translated that into being what is essentially a catcher for hockey, trading in his helmet, bat, and glove for a new glove and pads.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!