Create Account

HIRED: Kelowna Knights GM

05-09-2024, 10:36 AMAnthique Wrote: Wow! That's a very interesting way to get the attention of everyone!

Something like 3 years as a GM, congrats Arty! Home your player will stick around another season Tongue

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I'm not retiring until Petr wins gold or can't make the Czech roster so we march on!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Bumpeth

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

05-09-2024, 12:47 PMartermis Wrote: I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I'm not retiring until Petr wins gold or can't make the Czech roster so we march on!

I will set you free my dear friend.

I will set you free.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

*A town crier walks up to the square.*

Hear ye, hear ye!

A gentle reminder to all noble souls aspiring to lead our gallant knights: the deadline to submit thy applications for the esteemed position of Kelowna GM draws nigh! Be thee swift of foot and quick of wit, for the hour of reckoning approacheth.

Let it be known far and wide that applications must be delivered unto our keep no later than Saturday, May 18th, at the stroke of 11:59pm PST.

This proclamation is hereby decreed by the order of the realm. So heed the call, and let thy destiny be written in the annals of history.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

05-16-2024, 11:47 AMAce Wrote: *A town crier walks up to the square.*

Hear ye, hear ye!

A gentle reminder to all noble souls aspiring to lead our gallant knights: the deadline to submit thy applications for the esteemed position of Kelowna GM draws nigh! Be thee swift of foot and quick of wit, for the hour of reckoning approacheth.

Let it be known far and wide that applications must be delivered unto our keep no later than Saturday, May 18th, at the stroke of 11:59pm PST.

This proclamation is hereby decreed by the order of the realm. So heed the call, and let thy destiny be written in the annals of history.

Ace is the werewolf

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

05-16-2024, 06:35 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Ace is the werewolf
sus

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hired

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig