Create Account

Montreal Impact Combine

1) What type of player are you and what do you bring to the table?
Offensive defenseman. I bring a solid offensive presence from the blue line while remaining responsible defensively.
2) Why do you believe the Montreal Impact should select you?
Arguably the best defenseman as I've demonstrated so far in the prospect tournament.
3) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
I see myself going in the 2nd or 3rd round in the draft.
4) What kind of role do you see yourself playing in a lineup?
I think I can definitely fill a top 4 role and most likely top 2.
5) Would you describe yourself as a leader?
Not necessarily. I'm really not a vocal leader but I can definitely lead by example.
6) What NHL and SHL players do you model your play after?
NHL: P.K. Subban, SHL: No idea
7) What would being an Impact mean to you?
It would definitely mean a lot. The Impact are a very important franchise in league history and it would mean a lot to play for them.
8) Do you plan to do media articles, PbP's and PT's regularly?
Not really, I will however train regularly.
9) What presence do you bring to the locker room, as this is a vital part of the organization in Montreal?
I can bring an active mature presence to the locker room and I think it will prove very valuable in time.
10) Use one word to sum up your approach to hockey (eg. Truculence).
Devoted.
11) Winning is a priority in Montreal. Do you believe that you can contribute to this winning mentality?
Definitely. My main focus this season is to win so I feel I will have no problem contributing to that mentality.
12) Do you plan on playing more than one SMJHL season? It really depends on where I am in my development but I wouldn't be opposed to it.
13) Do you consider yourself a team player?
I would classify myself as a team player.
14) We encourage joking around in the locker room etc. Would you take part in making the locker room an enjoyable experience?
Yeah for sure, it helps the environment in the locker room.
15) What makes you the next SHL great?
Motivation and confidence.
16) You got 15 seconds to decide whether to marry, bang or kill. Emma Watson, Mila Kunis, Kate Upton. Go.
Kill - Mila Kunis
Bang - Kate Upton
Marry - Emma Watson

Thanks for the answers fellas. Keep em coming, one hour left!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

1) What type of player are you and what do you bring to the table?

I am a two way center, I bring size, determination, strong faceoffs, great forecheck, great vision.

2) Why do you believe the Montreal Impact should select you?

I believe they should if they feel i am the right fit for the organization, if they believe in what i can bring to the locker room and on the ice.

3) Where do you see yourself being drafted?

I can't say for sure, last 1st round to mid second is a possibility i suppose.

4) What kind of role do you see yourself playing in a lineup?

I look to my faceoffs to be a key contributor to any team i play on, as well as my defensive responsibility.

5) Would you describe yourself as a leader?

I wouldn't go and boldly call myself a leader, I play hard and with determination, I want to help the team at all areas of the ice and do my best, stick up for my teammates when needed, if these are leadership qualities then you can put me in that category.

6) What NHL and SHL players do you model your play after?

I haven't been around the SHL in the longest while to tell you a player but I can say Jonathan Toews for the NHL.

7) What would being an Impact mean to you?

If I was to be an Impact it would be a great honor, I would work hard to prove the team made the right call, the organization is run amazingly and it provides young upcoming stars the chance to grow and run with the potential they posses.

8) Do you plan to do media articles, PbP's and PT's regularly?

I do plan to do these regularly

9) What presence do you bring to the locker room, as this is a vital part of the
organization in Montreal?

I would like to keep the group relaxed and focused, being loose in a locker is a strong part of playing the mental game properly, to limit the stress and have some fun. An active friendly presence is what i can bring.

10) Use one word to sum up your approach to hockey (eg. Truculence).
Smart

11) Winning is a priority in Montreal. Do you believe that you can contribute to this winning mentality?

Winning as a team is a main priority of myself, to help those around you and create an atmosphere of momentum that can be carried into championship runs. I believe i can contribute to this winning mentality and provide the skills needed.

12) Do you plan on playing more than one SMJHL season?

This is all based on how the upcoming season progresses if as a player i believe another season will help further my growth in the SHL then yes.

13) Do you consider yourself a team player?

I always have believed i was a team player, I am a pass first kind of player.

14) We encourage joking around in the locker room etc. Would you take part in making the locker room an enjoyable experience?

I most certainly would, I like to think i can be comical.

15) What makes you the next SHL great?

hard work, determination, i will work to maintain my activity and keep my player at the top of his skills.

16) You got 15 seconds to decide whether to marry, bang or kill. Emma Watson, Mila Kunis, Kate Upton. Go.

Bang - Emma Watson
Marry - Kate Upton
Kill - Mila Kunis

Combine Attendees (1 Capped TPE):
HFFO
Bacon
Takoda
Gaia
Oil_X_Country
Ariana Grande
Banjo Kazooie
Mames29