Create Account

Jordan Mack Playoff/ Trade Presser

*DONTO GRADO*

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Jordan Mack after Game 2 of the playoffs.

Jordan Mack just fresh from a trade that brought him to Seattle is now in the playoffs with his new team against a juggernaut Blizzard squad.

Jordan Mack will take questions from the media!

Interview Gifter of Bikes: Do you feel any added pressure being one of the centerpieces of a trade that saw a former league MVP in Carter O'Callahan leaving Seattle?

Mack: Well I mean Carter is a great guy and had some great times in Seattle and I respect him as a player. But I already had pressure being traded to Seattle but I knew Jesster from the old Montreal days but that's all I had to lean on. I found out a day after arriving in Seattle that I was in a trade involving Carter and more pressure was put on. But next season will be a brand new chapter and i'll be in top form. Next question.

Interview jRuutu: You know all the guys in Seattle already?

Mack: Well I knew Jesster from our junior days and I had talked with Seattle on draft day but never got to know anybody on a personal level. But other than that no.

Enjoy living in Seattle?

Mack: I do, I miss the Buffalo steakhouses but Seattle has some rocking places to hang out and eat out at. I love watching the Seahawks play and they have a very good minor hockey association I like to associate with so it's great.

What kind of plans you have for next few weeks?

Mack: I plan on beating the Blizzard and then beating all the other teams and winning the Challenge Cup. But I'm hoping to go home in Salt Lake and visit my family and go on a family trip to the Summer Olympics.

TML99: How has the Seattle LR responded to your arrival?

Mack: Warm welcomes. I was greeted off my plane by Gifter and I was approached about staying for a decent amount of time in Seattle and was given handshakes from the whole team and we all ended up going out for a beer (even though I don't drink).

Have you ever considered laying for the Riot? or have you ever imagined you would be playing in Seattle one day?

Mack: I remember my first day on draft day I was approached and asked what teams I would want to play for in the SMJHL and SHL. I said Montreal and Seattle or Manhattan. Playing for the Riot is a dream come true. Smile

Do you miss Buffalo?

Mack: Only the steakhouses.

Do you think the trade you were in was fair for both teams? or wad their a clear cut winner?

Mack: Buffalo got robbed. Seattle knows what they're doing. But in all honesty, I feel Buffalo never gave me a chance to grow. Good group of guys from Seattle to Buffalo but I think Seattle got the better return in me.

Do you feel any added pressure being one of the centerpieces of a trade that saw a former league MVP in Carter O'Callahan leaving Seattle?

You know all the guys in Seattle already?

Enjoy living in Seattle?

What kind of plans you have for next few weeks?

How has the Seattle LR responded to your arrival?

Have you ever considered laying for the Riot? or have you ever imagined you would be playing in Seattle one day?

Do you miss buffalo?

Do you think the trade you were in was fair for both teams? or wad their a clear cut winner?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Updated.

bump plz

Do you feel less involved being on a team for a shorter amount of time or do you feel more pressure to perform at a higher level?

What advice would you give another player who has been traded from a non playoff team to a playoff team?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]