Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #25! Probing Society's Collective Taint

[Image: ZJYgCrv.png]

In today's modern society we rush hither and yon, rarely taking the time to enjoy the simple pleasures of living. We fool ourselves into believing that movement equals growth. Acquisition of possessions and jealousy regarding same has become the major motivating factor in too many wasted lives. :(

We here at The Big Slappy Institute of Higher Learning have dedicated ourselves to ending this spiral of degradation, shame and wasted opportunities. Last year we embarked on an ambitious new program designed to bring some balance and sensibility back to modern living. Our method is a wholistic, multi-dimensional and pan-spiritual approach designed to shift one's perspective and allow a more fully realized worldview to emerge. o:-)

The link below is episode 25 in this ongoing, charitable endeavor. So sit back, relax and enjoy 70 or so minutes of auditory therapy that will result in a better, more rounded and emotionally sophisticated you.

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/big-slappy-25

Thanks to Bojo, Ohtaay, Atlas, Nereus and Gcool for your contributions to this most worthy effort.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Thoroughly enjoyed.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

No eggnog eh? Disappointing.

Another great episodes guys. Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Feb 22 2016, 12:55 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed.

Right back at ya. The Dank Tank was fun. Cheers

How do I enroll in the Big Slappy Institute of Higher Learning?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 22 2016, 08:44 AM
How do I enroll in the Big Slappy Institute of Higher Learning?

See, the beauty of the whole thing is you're already listening to our lecture series. Part of our at-home correspondence course. :D

If only we could get the professors to stop chasing the co-eds. Oh well, all part of a balanced life I suppose.

I loved the shoutout at the beginning, great stuff as usual.