Create Account

Deep Dive #2 - Associate some of S77 Rookies with microorganism spieces

What's up readers. Today, for the second deep dive, we will associate some rookies from the Draft class S77 with microorganism spieces. It sounds wierd, but hear me out. I'm a future microbiologist. That will be my job to manipulate and indetify bacterias, mushrooms and viruses on anything. So, why not to make this happend right now?

At first, I'm going to associate the bacteria spiece with the full scientific name, then I'll describe a bit abut the bacteria and why that rookie deserve that bacteria role.

Sam Volta Tidal - Esherichia coli
E. coli is a popular bacteria known to be non affective inside the digestive tube of the human, but it's everywhere (even in our phones. ew.). E. coli can be pathogenic since he can really makes a human sick (for example: gastroenteritis). But like I said, Sam Volta deserve to be an E. coli since he's litteraly everywhere on the ice, getting an average of over 20 minutes on the ice per game. Volta has also some good offensive skills that everyone knows since he's, at this moment, the rookie with the most points in the league (with 42 points in 35 games). No need further explications about that player.

LiMu Emu Kraken - Klebsiella pneumoniae
K. pneumoniae is a Gram -* bacteria which is very pathogenic. In fact, getting that bacteria can give a human pneumonia (which is a breathing problem). Also, it's very hard to get healed from that bacteria since he has the capacity to defend the most common antibiotics. I choosed Emu as K. pneumoniae because he has a pretty defensive play with the Kraken. Really powerful and defensive skilled, almost nothing can pass him as one of the best defensive rookies in this draft class.

Roquefort Cotswald Falcons - Penicilium roqueforti
P. roqueforti is an inoffensive mushroom in the family of microorganism. The main fonction is the poduction of mushrooms in the cheese to make the popular Blue cheese: Roquefort. That cheese has a pretty hard smell. Costwald deserve to be classed at this microorganism since he has the name of that mushroom spiece and has a pretty decent defensive skill that can scare people who don't like blue cheese. Which is pretty cool, since I do like blue cheese.

Jefferson Steelflex Armada - Human alphaherpsvirus 1
Also called (HSV-1), this virus can affect the mouth of a human. It's not a dangerous virus, but very contagious. He can be contagious to humans with kissing or saliva transmission. Steelflex is perfect to be the HSV-1 because he can be calm on defence, but very skillful on offensive plays. One of the most neutral and underrated players we have in this class.

Jeffey Effo Battleborn - Salmonella typhimurium
S. typhimurium is also a pathogenic bacteria which is inside of chicken. Yes, you hear that right, uncooked chicken, birds and raw eggs had that pathogenic bacteria. Which is a pretty dangerous and lethal bacteria at a good body temperature. It's also a pretty defensive bacteria since it can defend some good common antibiotics. I choose Effo as S. typhimurium because he can be pretty surprising. In fact, that bacteria can also be mysterious since it can contaminate different food products (mostly lettuce) and Effo is a defence with only attacking attribute. We will see how players can handle him in the future.

* The Gram test is a microbiologic colour test appliable to bacteria to determinate if a bacteria has a thick or a thin layer of walls covering the nerologic body of a bacteria.

I think that wraps up my second deep dive. I know I didn't chosed everyone for the whole 2 deep dives. I apologize, but I have school projects to be done by the beginning of May. 

Thank you for reading this deep dive, and don't hesitate to send a comment or a question towards microorganism on Discord or here!
- Sam Volta

686 words

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

This is staphylococcus epidermidis erasure

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

04-22-2024, 10:51 PMShiamus Wrote: This is staphylococcus epidermidis erasure
And staphylococcus aureus erasure lol

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Approved @Tripl3tsGamer

[Image: CptSquall.gif]