Create Account

Deep Dive #1 What SHL team jerseys look the best on Peyton Campeau?

This is mostly how good each teams logo goes with my render (Trent Frederic) Although if drafted by a team that logo doesn't go super well i can always change it as a team might have a good logo but doesn't go well with the boston jersey, These are super lazy swaps im making too so I could probably do better if i actually get drafted to these teams 

Atlanta Inferno: Yeah this one definitely has something, I wish I could match the red a bit better so it's only a 7.5 for now but other than that it would be very good. 

Baltimore Platoon: This one was tough, I couldn't quite get the right shade of blue for the swap so that already knocks it down a notch, I got a blue color that isn't quite accurate but the logo goes on nice. 6/10 would be higher if i could get the right shade

Buffalo Stampede:Similar to Atlanta, I got the right shade of green or at least something super close plus i can keep some of the Bruins yellow for easy swap, This one was straight up sexy to look at, I used the throwback alternate Bruins jersey for this and it was one of my favorite swaps in this whole deep dive. 10/10

Calgary Dragons: Well already I have two of the main colors here knocked out, But the yellow was playing hard ball with me in terms of getting to the red. It looked more orange. I got some real Devils vibes with this one just wish I could get a better red. 7/10

Chicago Syndicate, Ill keep this brief, I don't even have to change anything besides the logo. Its obviously gonna look good. 9/10 with a point deduction because it'll make me lazy 

Edmonton Blizzard: A few ways of going about this one, One is changing to a lighter blue and a darker blue and the other is changing to light blue and a yellow, I loved the idea of the light blue and the yellow and to be quite honest it kicks ass easy 10 on this one edm

Hamilton Steelhawks: Luckily I did make part of the jersey gray with the color splash tool, But like the platoon the shade of blue is really tricky although I had a bit more success somehow. Its still gonna only be like a 6 from me sadly 

Los Angeles Panthers:A bit difficult to get the right shade of teal. The orange was a success though, Overall this was ok at most but still better than a 6 so it's gonna be a 7 from me.

Manhattan Rage: Yeah this is in the same camp as Calgary, I can say the Rage logo fits a little bit better onto the jersey for some reason, Its still gonna be a 7 from me due to the issues with the red.

Minnesota Monarchs: Lucky for Minnesota the Bruins current jerseys are more gold like the logo than they are yellow so i could play into that, But it just kinda doesnt come together too well for me, Sorry Minnesota but you can only get a 4 for this one

Montreal Patriotes:It took some effort but I managed to get the red this time after a lot of trial and error. The look is similar to the Forge that I'll get into later but not as polished so its only gonna get a 9 from me but still very slick. 

New England Wolfpack: This one was surprising. The green was easy to get and the logo just sits great on the jersey. It's not too shabby and gets a solid 8.5 from me.

New Orleans Specters: Tricky to get the purple right, But nonetheless it looked better than i anticipated, It's gonna be a 7.5 from me, It's not wowing me but its not shabby

Philadelphia Forge: I somehow managed to get this one PERFECT and it looked beautiful. 10/10

Seattle Argonauts:Once again, We play into those golden bruins jerseys and well it seems to work pretty solid, The blue here was kinda tricky but overall ill give this one an 8

San Francisco Pride: I love purple and gold so i'm gonna be biased, This one just turned out great, It's more yellow than gold but i love me some old kings jerseys that have the same color and these were just slick as hell, Im noticing the centennial bruins jerseys are the key to a lot of the success for a lot of these teams. Another 10 to hand out

Tampa Bay Barracuda: Oof, I'm sure this could've been great on a more modern style jersey like those stars jerseys with the neon, Seems too loud for what my current render is accustomed to. A 4 for me sadly

Texas Renegades: Basically using the color splash tool for the whole thing, Hard to make this look bad imo. 9/10 with a knock just cause it was easy lol.

Toronto North Stars: At this point I'm being lazy, Blue and white is great,Like Buffalo these do good with a more classic jersey a solid 9

Winnipeg Aurora, This was kinda like the Highlanders for me, Ill give it a solid 7.5, Its not amazing but it is okay and could probably benefit from a jersey without stripes.

[Image: gageshl.gif]

Approved @Gage2

[Image: CptSquall.gif]