Create Account

Regina Force Combine We use the Force

1) How Would you best describe your player? TWD that leans towards the offensive side of the puck, could play F this season if the teams needs it but will be up-dating as a defender

2)What is your favourite NHL team? The Oilers of Edmonton

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too? Victor Hedman

4)What are your players strengths on the ice? Passing/Defense/Skating

5)What are your players strengths off the ice? Planning on it being work ethic/LR presence.

6)What do you want to work on as a player? Will start off by working on Skating/Passing/Defense.

7)Why would you throw the ball on the one yard line with Marshawn Lynch as our running back with less than a minute left in the Super Bowl? I bet on the other team.

8)How active do you plan on being 1-10(10 being most active) 10

9)Will you post in our locker room? Yup

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them? I don't really have any personal goals, if the team is winning im pretty much happy, would obviously love to contribute though.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? Definitely.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons? Really depends on how the Dragons look like in a season, right now i'd lean towards playing one but if the Dragons can do without my player in the line-up then i'd definitely send myself down..

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force? Would be fun to try to help the franchise win their first cup, also the GM is pretty awesome.

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with? I think a pairing of Martell/Mountain could be interesting. :-?

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player? Yup

16) Everyone has real life to deal with... do you have the time to Devote to the site and your player? Yup

17)What is your Favourite TV Show? Game of Thrones by far.

18)What is your favourite food? Steak

19)What is an unusual skill you possess? I can make a decent fake hockey player. Tongue

20)what are your Favourite Games? Video Games? Meh my number one is always changing but mostly stick to computer. Big fan of stuff like Civ and have been really into CK2 for a while, mostly due to the awesome Game of Thrones mod. Also play LoL every now and then but only as Ashe (I suck but can hit a godly crystal arrow from the other side of the map once every 25 games).

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23