Create Account

Big dreams

Ya the Jets are about to lose 3 big pieces

Ladd asking 6.85mill for 6 years
Buff 6.87 for 8
Trouba 6.90 for 8

What in the flying fuck. Let em walk Ladd is a second line forward, Buff is alright but at 8 years hell be late 30s. Trouba hasn't proven even close to that money yet, has he been good sure but that's top pairing money an so far on a contender he's a top 4(and really I can't see him as a top 2)

West Kendall

I'm a fan of the Jets and I like most of their players but those are just ridiculous, the only one that's close to reasonable is Buff and even that's a stretch.

Apparently Trouba is already denying he would ask for that much. I can see both Ladd and Buff gone at the deadline if Winnipeg isn't in a playoff spot.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Dec 14 2015, 09:56 PM
Apparently Trouba is already denying he would ask for that much. I can see both Ladd and Buff gone at the deadline if Winnipeg isn't in a playoff spot.

Rumors are that Winnipeg proposed Buff for Hamonic and Garth laughed at the idea. No clue where they're going to end up.

Quote:Originally posted by IncorrectAtlas@Dec 14 2015, 09:56 PM
I'm a fan of the Jets and I like most of their players but those are just ridiculous, the only one that's close to reasonable is Buff and even that's a stretch.

If u make it 3-4 years buff is fine. But the others are stupid as hell.

I'd hope troubas not that dumb or he's playing himself out of a job.

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by IncorrectAtlas@Dec 14 2015, 08:58 PM

Rumors are that Winnipeg proposed Buff for Hamonic and Garth laughed at the idea. No clue where they're going to end up.

Pittsburgh.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]