Create Account

EoS presser

Ask anything of a player that the league as a whole couldn't care less about.

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Feb 17 2016, 02:59 PM
Ask anything of a player that the league as a whole couldn't care less about.
Winnipeg cares about you >:D<

How would you describe your first season in Winnipeg?

Quote:Originally posted by Elyk@Feb 17 2016, 01:05 PM

Winnipeg cares about you&nbsp; >:D<

How would you describe your first season in Winnipeg?

Cares probably wasn't the right word. Let's go with Notices

I love Winnipeg. Leafs is just as fantastic a GM as you'd expect, and I like the diversity of voices in the LR. I'm looking forward to finishing out my contract and bringing the Jets another Cup before the end of S30

Were you power, love, or courage?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Any item of clothing that you enjoy wearing,but guys in LR make fun of you for doing so?

How closely you follow other teams?

Any plans for next season?

Why do you feel as though no one cares?

Is your view inherently flawed, since pretty much everyone only talks about themselves, and you don't talk much, so you shouldn't expect to see much about yourself?

How, besides appearing on the leaderboards of the index, do you intend to make yourself more relevant?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

What are your thoughts heading into the next season given the way things ended for Winnipeg this year?

Are you happy with who you're playing with on the Jets? Would you care to play with anyone else?

Opinion on the future of Winnipeg?

Are you a fan of surprise parties? Wink

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]