Create Account

From Zero to Hero the SHL Rookie Showcase Confusion's and Akamai's Podcast

Hey there i'm happy tp announce the newest Podcast in the SHL History we want to ask the shl rookies and recreates some questions so if you got any questions you like to ask the rookies and recreates let them know us.

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

<a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Confusion</a>

Came up with some questions last night--I will come back with more for you but hopefully this is a start!

TRUE ROOKIE Q'S

--did you have any struggles adapting to the league's forum format?

--have you had any prior experience with similar leagues?

--how'd you hear about us and how are you liking it so far?

--who's been the most helpful member(s) in getting your start?

RECREATE Q'S

--what can you say you've learned about the league from experience with your former player(s)?

--is there anything you want to do differently this time around?

--any player(s) in particular in the league that you've met who you would like to play with on this go-round?

--what made you decide that the time was right to recreate?

EITHER/BOTH

--where did the inspiration for your new player come from? do you have a particular professional player you're modeling them after?

--what's your current game plan for your stat increases? what are you hoping to improve first, and what will you wait on to increase?

--what's the atmosphere like in your new locker room?

--if tomorrow you could pick one SHL team to get drafted to, where would you want to go and why?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>akamai</a>

- Do you have any Goals with your player here and if yes which one

- Why did you choose this league and what do you like about it

- tell us something we didn't know about you and your player in particular

more is coming but these where right in my mind

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Ahh I'm looking forward to your podcast guys.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]