Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Jul 13 2017, 02:02 PM

Will we get the return of your hype intro

More Q's TBD

Yes, or I might make a new one that blows the current one out of the water

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Gimme some hype talk about the Blackwell brothers and I'll be happy. Wink

How do you feel about LA's acquisition of PIMs god Foster?

What do you think about facing Portland in the 1st round? How many games will it go and who's gonna win the series?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

As you've climbed the TPE ladder how have your views on player building changed? What made a difference you didn't expect in terms of your production?

Coming from such a deep team, how do you think it affects your individual numbers?

What's your favorite candy bar, if you don't like them then what's your favorite snack in general?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jul 13 2017, 02:53 PM
I didn't do that podcast with <a href='index.php?showuser=1787' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TML99</a> (pending) but I'm fixing to do another one of these. Leave your questions at the beep
Stoodis mane

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada