Create Account

Dragons: S9 Interested Prospects

Should re-titled to "Dragons: S9 Prospects Interested in getting raped in the showers."

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 7 2012, 12:09 PM
Should re-titled to "Dragons: S9 Prospects  Interested in getting raped in the showers."

Fresh meat!

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 7 2012, 10:09 AM
Should re-titled to "Dragons: S9 Prospects  Interested in getting raped in the showers."

[Image: depressed.gif]

^That post was an exception

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Jun 7 2012, 12:25 PM

[Image: depressed.gif]

:wub: :ph34r:

Position: Noah Robinson. goalie
Bank Account: 8 mil after update
Why Calgary?: I want to play for an active locker room and a top organization. I have the activity and desire to be a top goaltender and believe I can help bring back a championship.

I'm gonna be the one picked by Calgary, you two can gtfo. Wink

Position:D
Bank Account: 3.9M, should get higher by the SHL Season. Maybe 7-10M
Why Calgary?: I love both the GMs and Calgary and this organization and team looks to be in great hands