Create Account

NHL Fantasy Keeper league - you get McDavid!

Back again with an opening for a GM (or possibly co-GM) in our NHL Fantasy Keeper league. You'll be taking over a franchise as we near the end of the draft, so the nice surprise is that you start with Connor McDavid (this is not a joke).

BUT you need to have good access to Discord, Google Sheets, and Fantrax, and also be a generally cool and committed person who's gonna help make the league active and awesome. It's a keeper league with a deep ruleset and plans to last for years and years.

DM me on Discord (FaraDian) for more details!!!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I second this league, I'm having so much fun

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Saturday morning bump for the first page. Come hang with SHL folks in this awesome league Smile

Sig courtesy @sulovilen

Very cool league with a cool commissioner

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Spot has been filled! But we keep a running waiting list as franchises do sometimes open up

Sig courtesy @sulovilen