Create Account

It was all a dream…

T.T.: “Welcome friends and enemies to another episode of Hockeyyyy; Right Now! As always I’m your host TURG TURG. And today I am with our good friend Jussi Mutou of the Colorado Raptors! Jussi tells TURG that he has a story for us.”

J.M.: “Yeah, thanks TURG. I’ll just start from the beginning. The puck drops at InGEN Center as the Colorado Raptors take on the Quebec City Citadelles. Now this is obviously a super important game for us. We’re still trailing them in the standings. And we have been for a while. So every point we can get against them is important. The game is going pretty much as we anticipated as we’re playing super physically and QCC is coming out hard as well.

Now, around the 7 minute mark of the game, Celeste Desjardins scores to bring QCC to a 1-0 lead. Obviously this is tough for the team to see. Down 1-0 not even 10 minutes in against the top team in the league is deflating. But I brought everyone in and was like “Don’t worry. I’m Jussi Mutou. I got this.” And nearly 10 minutes later, I score on a solo effort to tie the game at 1. We head into the dressing room evened up with all the momentum on our side.”

T.T.: “That sounds very good for dino team! What happened next?”

J.M.: “Yeah, so the second period starts up and we’re coming out harder than before. Like really pounding away at Quebec, trying to snag another goal and take the lead. 8 minutes in and our Powerplay comes through. Shadow Fenix picks up his 12th of the season. Assisted by yours truly and Xavier Beausoleil. 2-1 Colorado.”

T.T.: “Oh TURG know what that mean! Colorado winning the game! That is very good for Colorado!”

J.M.: “And we didn’t stop there. 3 minutes later our rookie Pinli Switchbang picked up a goal to further the lead, assisted by our recently crowned Ass Cap, Leonard Wood, and my adoptive son Brandon Gilleyes. 3-1 Colorado. Pinli would pick up another goal to make it 4-1 in what felt like our most complete game of the season.”

T.T.: “But obviously something happened to game because Jussi is here to talk to TURG about it.”

J.M.: “Well, then I woke up. It turns out, I dreamt the entire game and two others as well! Such a strange feeling to dream up an entire hockey game not once, not twice, but three times. They were all solid games too!”

T.T.: “Well it turns out Jussi Mutou and the Colorado Raptors will have a chance to do that for real today as it looks like you play Quebec City in just a few minutes.

J.M.: “I can’t wait! I’m sure this game will be super close between us! Looking forward to the other two very even games as well! Thanks for your time TURG TURG!”

T.T.: “And thank you Mr. Mutou! Good luck in your games! Don’t get shutout and be -7!”

J.M.: “Don’t worry TURG! I would never!”

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

I had the same exact dream!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Making me feel bad for beating you guys ;w; No hard feelings on ICE, right?

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

I got TURG TURG cards for sale! Get your turg turg cards for cheap here!!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

man I bet you wish your dream really happened lol