Create Account

Kelowna Knights CO-GM Applications

fill this out and PM it to me...please do not make essays haha...i will be making my decision on Wednesday...good luck everybody. #KnightsPride

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (1-10):[/b]
[b]What experience do you have as a GM, Co-GM, or Scout?[/b]
[b]What could you bring to the Knights?[/b]
[b]How would you build a team?[/b]
[b]How would you keep draftees active?[/b]
[b]What separates you from other applicants?[/b]
[b]How well do we get along?[/b]
[b]Do you have any ties to the Knights organization? (if not, it will not hurt your app)
[b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

wow would really love this...too bad my activity has gone down a lot

Name: kawaiidesu
Activity Level (1-10): 10. unless if I get the Co-GM then it's an 11. That extra one is planning on how to destroy the Firebirds
What experience do you have as a GM, Co-GM, or Scout? Tons.
What could you bring to the Knights? A plan to destroy the Firebirds
How would you build a team? If they can destroy the Firebirds, we have a champion
How would you keep draftees active? Tell them how to destroy the firebird into a bloody pulp.
What separates you from other applicants? Well I have all the important information to destroy the firebirds
How well do we get along? I love you. Firebirds suck
Do you have any ties to the Knights organization? (if not, it will not hurt your app) Yes. Firebirds suck!
[b]Anything else you'd like to add?
You already know but, Firebirds suck

Discord are for plebs

today is the last day that i will be accepting applications...i will be evaluating applications tomorrow and making my decision either tomorrow or wednesday.

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Nov 26 2012, 12:17 PM
today is the last day that i will be accepting applications...i will be evaluating applications tomorrow and making my decision either tomorrow or wednesday.

copycat.

Starwars

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Nov 26 2012, 10:18 AM

copycat.

Starwars
haha yep :ph34r: