Create Account

Interested Prospects! Being a Dragon.

Hey want to be a DRAGON! We are looking for dedicated and interested prospects who want to be a part of this historic franchise. If you are interested please fill in this quick questionare.

1. Why the Dragons?
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10, 10 being on every few hours, 1 being on once a week or so)
3. What do you like most about this league?
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league?

Cheers and good luck to all draftees.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Please pick me

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by gee gee no re@Dec 30 2012, 02:16 PM
Please pick me
I would love to...but you no junior :(

Sig by Lazyeye
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

He's our junior, our little Goozehwoozeh

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

bump

Sig by Lazyeye
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

1. Why the Dragons? Jesster and nothing else
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10, 10 being on every few hours, 1 being on once a week or so) What is activity
3. What do you like most about this league? The bitches I can fuck

Probably be a bigger bust than Bustdalla

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 3 2013, 03:52 PM

Probably be a bigger bust than Bustdalla
Do you mean Abdalla? Kidding I love you deezy

Sig by Lazyeye
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

1. Why the Dragons? I like the potential on this team, and think with a decent draft class, Calgary can be competing for a Championship
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10, 10 being on every few hours, 1 being on once a week or so) 10
3. What do you like most about this league? I like how active it is. No matter when i check in, there is always posts and something to do.
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? I want to make my player the best overall that I can, and in turn be on a great team that will be very competitive.

Dragons

1. Why the Dragons?

A history of a winning franchise and one that always competes is very intriguing. I'd like to be put in a situation to win right away and I think you have that here in Calgary.

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10, 10 being on every few hours, 1 being on once a week or so)

3. What do you like most about this league?

The will of most guys to do this here as realistic as possible. I think that's why I bind myself to this league. And then of course, writing articles is definitely fun for me.

Always updating my player and do all the PT's out there. I think it's fun to improve my player and I definitely am very active in that regard.
As of right now, my player could fill a 3rd line role in my eyes - however, I want my guy to be a good First Line Power Forward in the future, and then see what is possible. I definitely want to win the Cup in my career!