Create Account

Canucks 2013 Season Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@May 8 2013, 03:31 PM

Vezina nominee, 1.86 gaa and .937 sv% in playoffs....yup horrible....send him back to Finland.
He never said that :lol:

He said that Niemi didn't look sharp when the Canucks tested him in the third.

He seemed stale because he was generally untested these playoffs, hopefully he snaps out if that, otherwise, when he is tested in round two, you might have a problem... Not saying he is a bad goalie.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Press confs held today. Gllis said hes going to make some big changes this offseason and is primarily looking to get younger. No hints at a different coach tho :[

If Gillis is around to make the deals that is. :lol: I say he gets fired along with the majority of staff.

Edler to Philly for Couturier please. We need a fresh top 6, specifically the 2nd line. A new look d-core would be nice too, but a lot of the d-men have NTCs. The third line could use a bit of help too, Higgins and Hansen are fine, but we need a new center. A solidified 4th line, something we've missed for years, would be a huge boost as well; roll 4 lines. It'll be interesting to see what MG does.

Vigneault fired...i hate him tbh

So happy. Please fire Gillis next.

Please no Eakins.

Veigneualt was by far the best coach Vancouver has ever had. Stupiid move imo.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@May 22 2013, 07:09 PM
Veigneualt was by far the best coach Vancouver has ever had. Stupiid move imo.

The players for the most part didn't like him. Gotta think that was one of the main reasons.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@May 22 2013, 03:06 PM
Please no Eakins.
I'd be so happy with Eakins, so bloody happy

Just keep Ruff, Martin, Arniel, Maurice, and Renney away from this franchise. I can deal with Boucher and Tippet

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 22 2013, 06:01 PM

I'd be so happy with Eakins, so bloody happy

Just keep Ruff, Martin, Arniel, Maurice, and Renney away from this franchise. I can deal with Boucher and Tippet

Maurice might be alright, but spot on with the rest.

I'm so happy we hired Torts

Discord are for plebs

[Image: ibteNJUd5cE9aV.gif]

Sedin headshot. He clearly chopped his head. 10 game suspension

Discord are for plebs