Create Account

Help!!!

Anyone who has a iPhone 4s, does your safari crash on this site when you reply in a topic? Happens to me every time and it makes me irate, anyone know any solutions to fix this?

Btw took me 4 times to write this cause it crashes

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 09:13 PM
Anyone who has a iPhone 4s, does your safari crash on this site when you reply in a topic? Happens to me every time and it makes me irate, anyone know any solutions to fix this?

Yes it does all the time. i just speed type it as fast as i can and hope for the best

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Lazyeye@Jan 24 2012, 09:14 PM

Yes it does all the time. i just speed type it as fast as i can and hope for the best
Fuck it's gay it annoys me to the max and I have to use my phone ATM cause my pc is fucked ATM but it should be fixed tmw

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 10:13 PM

Yes it happens to me and it's fucking annoying

Happens to me on my Droid X. Instead of clicking "post reply", hit "quick reply". It's likely all the emoticons that crash it.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 11:13 PM

#firstworldproblems

Get a Galaxy S2.... #problemsolved

This phone is shit I was a fucking retard to get it since I had a itouch and loved it the only reason I like this phone is cause of the 1080p camera which is amazing and why does every second person have this phone? Apple sure hypnotize people to buy their products, BTW I watched the leafs game on my bros galaxy s2 that has a flash player damn I wish apple had that.... This phone is extremelyyyyyyyyyy overrated, people just wanna look cool IMO And I regret not getting a galaxy I just notice too many flaws in this phone and I can keep going on.... I had to write this on the note app on here too just too make sure it didn't crash :D

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 11:07 PM
This phone is shit I was a fucking retard to get it since I had a itouch and loved it the only reason I like this phone is cause of the 1080p camera which is amazing and why does every second person have this phone? Apple sure hypnotize people to buy their products, BTW I watched the leafs game on my bros galaxy s2 that has a flash player damn I wish apple had that.... This phone is extremelyyyyyyyyyy overrated, people just wanna look cool IMO And I regret not getting a galaxy I just notice too many flaws in this phone and I can keep going on.... I had to write this on the note app on here too just too make sure it didn't crash :D
try a different browser.

I have no problems with this on my google nexus (amazing phone, btw)

have u tried glue

Quote:Originally posted by idot@Jan 25 2012, 02:19 AM
have u tried glue

duck tape imo

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Mine dosnt do this, atleast not when I reply
My old iPhone 3GS used to crash on the old site so did my bb torch, but this phone never

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jan 25 2012, 12:41 AM
Get a Galaxy S2.... #problemsolved
Yeahthat

I am on here quite a bit on my Windows 7 Samsung Focus.

No problemo