Create Account

Clitsome Threatens 34 in 52

It hasn't been done in more than a decade but the young sniper from Hamilton thinks he can accomplish the legendary feat this season.

"I think it's obtainable. O'Callahan hit 33 a few years back. Why can't I score 34? I feel better than I ever have and I more than doubled my goal total last year over my rookie season. No reason I can't continue to improve and break the modern day record."

[Image: SmartImpressionableDotterel.gif]

Bold words from Rider Clitsome, the young Steelhawks winger. Indeed if he does break the modern day mark of 33 goals in a single season set by Carter O'Callahan in S19, it will be the first time a player has reached 34 goals in a season since the great Ivo Willems scored 39 in S11 during the inflation era.

If Clitsome is to accomplish such an incredible mark, he'll have to recapture the scoring pace he started last season with when he broke out for 8 goals in the first 11 games before cooling off. Still he managed to improve his season totals.

In his rookie season he scored just 9 goals playing primarily as a depth forward and sometimes even patrolling the blue line for the Hawks. This past season he was given prime ice time as the Steelhawks were without their big gun Magnus Jakobsen. Clitsome managed to go from 9 goals to 19 which was good enough to lead Hamilton.

"I know I can do it and I think this is my year. I'm a better player today than I was yesterday and I'll be even better tomorrow. I'm coming up on Free Agency at the end of the season and if I want the League to take me seriously then I have to show the GMs why I'm worth the paycheck I know I deserve. Breaking the modern day record would solidify me as the elite goal scorer in the SHL. I'm up to the challenge."

While he sounds confident, the task at hand is great and the competition will be just as steep. Not only will Clitsome be competing against the rest of the League, he'll need to contend against former League goal scoring champion Magnus Jakobsen and newly acquired Brandon Donini for ice time in Hamilton. While Simons, Trey and McKeil are all gifted playmakers, there's only one puck out there and Rider Clitsome will have to fight for it if he expects to break the record in S23.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I have ways of dealing with people who threaten me...

[Image: tumblr_m5c1icyEUc1qdgj2no1_500.gif]

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

I see you shawty

Myers confirmed going 35 in 52 Tongue

West Kendall

That's light work

Is inflation era the new steroid era?

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Go on Clitty!!

Score 40 pts in a season first k thx

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.