Create Account

1700 Posts of Madness Presser With Rick James

It's that time again. I recently made post #1700! I can't believe I'm still allowed to post here after some of the shit we've done on Behind the Velvet Rope. This season it will move to the SHL Media section when interviewing players at that level, and SMJHL players will be interviewed in this section. At this time we will take questions from the floor, you know what to do. Bring it bitchesssssss hah hah !

Interview How do you feel now that the SMJHL has been 100% Rick James'd over the course of many seasons? I'd just like to say I wish I had more times to five finger slap some more of these bitch asses :lol:. I'd say they know what it's like to be Rick James-rolled many many times! I'm movin the show onto the SHL now. I'm sure it'll be quite an adjustment for the ole boy, but I'll get it together, don't you worry. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! Coming to an SHL city near you n***a ! Hah hah, I'm Rick James bitch!

Interview What are your thoughts on the upcoming drafts?
I think there are s lot of good players coming in both of them. Retirements are forcing everyone's hand and making them go for players in free agency. Trading for picks and so on. Its gonna be more competitive than ever before and yall should love what is coming.

Interview Will you always be a 4th line  Scrub ?
You sure hope so don't ya n***a ? The answer is no bitch I won't. I'm doing my time behind all of these great players that Texas has assembled. Shit is gonna be dangerous I tell you. They never shoulda let you n***as ask questions !

At this time we will now end the sadness of you people not showing up to ask me questions and such. I wish I could slap all of you for not participating in this presser , but sadly my hand would not function enough to play hockey after all of that.
Rick James out !

*Please grade this sadness*

How do you feel now that the SMJHL has been 100% Rick James'd over the course of many seasons?

What are your thoughts on the upcoming drafts?
Will you always be a 4th line Scrub ?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]