[Image: SqMHa9F.png]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Elite.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

<center>Hello <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a>, I will be your grader for this week.

Sig A: 8/10 - $600,000

Background is pretty good, really feeling that grungy The text placement is really creative and different from what you usually see on sigs, and I like that. The jersey change here has been done extremely well. The one thing that stands out to me on here though is that the main render of the sig could use some lighting over top of the render, you did a ton of work on the jersey change and it looks phenomenal but after that it kinda just looks like someone pasted it there. There's a little bit of grunge overlay it looks like going on but I think the lack of lighting really detracts from this signature (personal opinion). Really like to see you trying new stuff though.

Sig B: 10/10 - $750,000

Absolutely fucking LOVE THIS sig. The lighting is bang on, the text effect behind your render is not only genius, it looks great and the main text is a little small for my personal liking but I know that's how you like to style your sigs so I'm totally cool with it. I usually detest borders around the sig but the two you have on the top/bottom really seem to fit in here. Love what you've done with this. Probably my favorite out of the 4. Really nice work here.

Sig C: 8/10 - $600,000

The render here seems really low quality. I would imagine it's hard to find pictures from behind a fight, so I can't fault you here for trying new stuff and going for something nice and new. But it does REALLY bug me lol. ANYWAYS. Name change on the back of the jersey is nice and doesn't look out of place. I really do like the effects that you have going on over top of the image, looks pretty good and helps give some dark lighting and make it look unique. The text is really basic and I think the black box behind it should have it's opacity lowered just a bit but that's just my personal preference. All in all, good stuff here.

Sig D: 10/10 $750,000

Not gonna go too much in detail here, the lighting is phenomenal. Really a big fan of this. The blur on the render is smartly placed. AND THE TEXT IS THE BEST PART. Love what you've done with the feather there, and had it written again underneath it. The text on the bottom is different, but I like it. Really fine work here, love what you've done with it. Hard 10 for me.

Total Payout: $2,700,000</center>

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]