Create Account

Thoughts on free agents

01-12-2019, 12:41 PMkit Wrote: I mean if you’ve already had some successful seasons and just need some money it’s totally reasonable

Yea, but you know - kinda lame, especially for player who had a nice career going before that.

01-12-2019, 12:52 PMThunfish Wrote: I'm technically a free agent if people need me for ninja business. Just in ninja business though.

My guy will call your guy, ninja business got me interested

01-12-2019, 01:39 PMWally Wrote:
01-12-2019, 10:20 AMjRuutu Wrote: Yes, you a expert trader?

Shutup Barnabas, at least he was nice enough to give proper answers, unlike some of these trolls.

I traded often. I traded for nothing even. I traded my soul. I’m a devout trader.

Serious note, I liked the original article. Numerous times as a GM in any league I have had players wanting to test FA. I typically traded them a good amount of the time... then told “I wasn’t going to leave.”

My take was always what was best for the team... and up until the stupidity of the S37 offseason I endured, Portland was on a good path with back to back Finals appearances. Don’t fuck with salaries is my only suggestion... oh or trade for Crutchfields rights @ligma <3

Professional trader!

I remember those days vaguely, or Portland at least. Another favorite of mine is people who demand big salary, but at the same time directly make it harder for the team to be competitive.

01-12-2019, 02:43 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-12-2019, 12:41 PMkit Wrote: I mean if you’ve already had some successful seasons and just need some money it’s totally reasonable

Yea, but you know - kinda lame, especially for player who had a nice career going before that.

01-12-2019, 12:52 PMThunfish Wrote: I'm technically a free agent if people need me for ninja business. Just in ninja business though.

well i ended up winning a stevens and solidifying my hall of fame bid, so i would say it wasnt reeally lame at all

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-12-2019, 02:50 PMkit Wrote:
01-12-2019, 02:43 PMjRuutu Wrote: Yea, but you know - kinda lame, especially for player who had a nice career going before that.

well i ended up winning a stevens and solidifying my hall of fame bid, so i would say it wasnt reeally lame at all

Won Stevens during the time when you had big contract at the end of your career?

01-12-2019, 03:01 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-12-2019, 02:50 PMkit Wrote: well i ended up winning a stevens and solidifying my hall of fame bid, so i would say it wasnt reeally lame at all

Won Stevens during the time when you had big contract at the end of your career?

yup

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-12-2019, 03:02 PMkit Wrote:
01-12-2019, 03:01 PMjRuutu Wrote: Won Stevens during the time when you had big contract at the end of your career?

yup

Impressive! Cheers

01-12-2019, 02:43 PMjRuutu Wrote:

Oh, yeah, feel free to contact McCloud Ninja Business Agency whenever. We handle all sorts of ninja business. Ninja Day Care, Ninja Laundry, Ninja Delivery, Ninja Language Classes...

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-12-2019, 05:51 PMThunfish Wrote:
01-12-2019, 02:43 PMjRuutu Wrote: Yea, but you know - kinda lame, especially for player who had a nice career going before that.

Oh, yeah, feel free to contact McCloud Ninja Business Agency whenever. We handle all sorts of ninja business. Ninja Day Care, Ninja Laundry, Ninja Delivery, Ninja Language Classes...

Now that is proper service!

I think I lost brain cells reading this

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-14-2019, 01:31 AMCampinKiller Wrote: I think I lost brain cells reading this

Sorry, tried to use easy wordsies